News GSP will be at the fights this Saturday, any chances Diaz call him out ?

GHgQ.gif

Hopefully Nick calls out Conor McGregor if he wins. That would be such a great matchup expecially at MW if Conor wants to become the first fighter ever to get a KO in 4 different weight classes.

I don't know if I'm for or against this old guy vs old guy matchmaking being thrown onto cards.....

None, Diaz will be too busy waking up from a KO. The Diaz bros 10 years ago, amazing, today not really.

hqdefault.jpg

Where you at George? Don't be scared homie

Stockton 209 What!

#TTHS (didn't Tommy use to post here. Someone wake him up and tell him to cover this fight please)

GSP will be introduced in the hall of fame of the ufc this evening, he will attend the fight on saturday too, whats the chances Diaz call him out ? Their kind of good.

GSP is looking for easy money fights. I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for that fight if Diaz wins.

I don't think GSP would want to fight Robbie though, only Diaz.

GSP is looking for easy money fights. I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for that fight if Diaz wins.

I don't think GSP would want to fight Robbie though, only Diaz.

Lol easy sure. They offered GSP Nate Diaz and he turned it down because he felt that it served no purpose. He also could have fought and obliterated Woodley any time he wanted and that didn't interest him either.

Instead he fought a guy that spent half his career at 205.

Funny how no one seems to remember that the majority consensus on here when GSP was fighting Bisping was that Bisping would steam roll him. I was one of the people that thought that. GSP had been out too long, had never fought above 170 against a tough big guy with a great gas tank.

Back