GSP wants to fight Woodley (Confirmed)

Woodley by early TKO, or GSP by 5 round dry humping.

I wanna see Wonderboy vs the champ!

This spells trouble for Wonderboy. GSP will most certainly get precedence.

giphy.gif

jus when i was gettin used to WW title fights being exciting, smh

I'd watch it. Wonderboy should wait for the winner.

I think he confused woodley with Mighty Mouse

gsp is shot with 3 surgeries in his knees. if woodley cna knock his ass out I would be his fan for the end of times

but please be just another bs coming from gsp

What did GSP bullshit about??
He challenged Bisping who refused a huge payday with him to pull in 300k buys with Hendo, if even that.

And that's after Bisping called him out.

But it's OK, there seems to be a huge correlation between GSP haters and a lack of logic in there posts, it's not your fault, your just a victim of the GSP hate culture on here.

I'm down for this one.

Woodley would be batshit crazy not to want this.

Ummmm.....Woodley asked for the fight and called GSP out so I don't see why he would not accept the fight.

Fuck GSP. Just officialy announce your return to the fight game or shut the fuck up. Motherfucker has been hinting at a return since he retired.

Better stick with the Bisping idea. He doesn't want Woodley.

Ummmm.....Woodley asked for the fight and called GSP out so I don't see why he would not accept the fight.

I don't see why either. He definitely has a show at winning.

Brock was in retirement but yet came back when he wanted to and it seems GSP wants that title shot.

Yes and Brock accepted that fight knowing he could dump hunt on his feet and make 3 million dollars without fighting for the title. Brock is juiced but probably couldn't beat Stipe

GSP went from wanting mcgregor, to bisping, to woodley. he doesn't want to fight someone that would make it really hard...

Yes because Woodley who just beat Lawler, and has superior wrestling, is the easier fight for GSP....

Oh come on, Wonderboy deserves thats shot

haha, saw a great play with gsp name on mmafighting

grease st. pussy

What did GSP bullshit about??
He challenged Bisping who refused a huge payday with him to pull in 300k buys with Hendo, if even that.

And that's after Bisping called him out.

But it's OK, there seems to be a huge correlation between GSP haters and a lack of logic in there posts, it's not your fault, your just a victim of the GSP hate culture on here.
he's calling every new easy champ and saying he's having the "itch" to comeback since a couple of months

Wait, you guys say he's afraid of "scary guy" Lawler, but he's a coward for wanting to fight the guy who just demolished Lawler in the first round?

:rolleyes:

gsp is shot with 3 surgeries in his knees. if woodley cna knock his ass out I would be his fan for the end of times

but please be just another bs coming from gsp

Your two statements conflict with each other and don't make sense.

GSP doesn't want to fight anyone. He's all talk at this point and I'm tired of hearing about him. Either come back or else stfu and don't.

What the fuck is everyone complaining about? Woodley is considered an easy fight or some shit? Unless I dreamt that shit, I remember woodly KTFO lawler in the first and getting the belt.

He is the champion, why would GSP not want a crack at the title?

Back