GSP wants to fight Woodley (Confirmed)

Ugh. I saw this coming a mile away.

I just didn't think GSP would go public with it so soon.

Whether or not he backs up the talk with the walk is another story.

Robbie should have shit talked and trolled GSP out of retirement while he had the chance.

Now Tyron the businessman is going to try and call the power moves.

I can't wait to see how Dana and the new owners react to this primadonna "money over rankings" shit.

Robbie should have shit talked and trolled GSP out of retirement while he had the chance.

I can't wait to see how Dana and the new owners react to this primadonna "money over rankings" shit.

his talk doesnt mean shit if george or nick or whnoever he calls out doesnt bite. after that its wonderboy

I don't blame him... Easy money everywhere looks.

Career gatekeeper Bisping @ MW and One Round Woodley @ WW lol.

The pickings can't get more ripe than that.

<13>
How can a gatekeeper be champ lol.

i wouldnt be mad at gsp 50-45ing woodley and solidifying GOAT status

It can bring him the money, if his only hopes of money are two retired fighters he has a long sad road ahead of him

He is calling out big names for title fights. It is brilliant and a great road to take.

oh, no, fuck it

let him fight wonderboy, and then make wonderboy vs gsp. oh wait, gsp wouldn't want to fight, then

you people are a bunch of morons.

no matter who gsp fights you losers will say hes scared of soneone else or dodging this person etc..

losers....... losers.....

He is calling out big names for title fights. It is brilliant and a great road to take.

Yeah but the names he's calling out are retired. Literally, he's calling out only two guys. And they are both in retirement.

Sounds like you are salty that Woodley could be getting that fight. Woodley earned it and called out the big names and seems it will result in a big money title shot that GSP wants

gsp is shot with 3 surgeries in his knees. if woodley cna knock his ass out I would be his fan for the end of times

but please be just another bs coming from gsp

Wow that was a dumb salty statement.
It's dumb only if Woodley comes out of the woods and says that he wants the fight, because... you know GSP money >>>>> Diaz money

I don't know what you mean about the salty part.

oh, no, fuck it

let him fight wonderboy, and then make wonderboy vs gsp. oh wait, gsp wouldn't want to fight, then
GSP went from wanting mcgregor, to bisping, to woodley. he doesn't want to fight someone that would make it really hard...

Yeah but the names he's calling out are retired. Literally, he's calling out only two guys. And they are both in retirement.

Brock was in retirement but yet came back when he wanted to and it seems GSP wants that title shot.

funny-fuck-you-duck-pics.jpg

With USADA, most athletes have diminished and GSP was always clean but he too got older and therefore diminished

So I think it all levels out.

Back