GSP wants to fight Woodley (Confirmed)

Honestly if I'm GSP I take the winner of Woddley and Wonderboy.

That makes zero sense. Woodley is actively calling out GSP for a title fight now so refusing that would be stupid.

Huh...now he wants to return
everything depends on the opponent, he obviously doesn't want to come back to lose. Here he can come back, and if he beats woodley (as he thinks he he can) he could have a "superfight" with bisping. Besides woodley called him out, and this would make a lot of money for the ufc, don't see this not happening

everything depends on the opponent, he obviously doesn't want to come back to lose. Here he can come back, and if he beats woodley (as he thinks he he can) he could have a "superfight" with bisping

If GSP beats Woodley then a GSP vs Bisping superfight would be epic. I am pumped as no matter if Woodley wins or loses this is going to be great.

doesnt look like he can come to terms w the ufc, so its just media interviews expressing interest - maybe he can turn up the heat and criticize the ufc a bit

GSP is only doing this to deny Diaz his red panty night. What a hater.

That makes zero sense. Woodley is actively calling out GSP for a title fight now so refusing that would be stupid.

What? Who cares what Woodley is "actively calling out"?

Lol, this is george saint pierre, and his ego says stfu

Love how people think GSP a dude who fought every 170 at the time and nearly did so twice is now ducking people.

If you listened to him on the MMA Hour he has the drive back. Had it been Lawler, Woodley, or anyone else he'd be saying yes to fighting them.

He's fought heavy handed wrestlers before. Sucks for Wonderboy. But GSP is probably the greatest of all time now. So he gets whatever he wants in terms of title fights.

Woodley is more than aware he could lose. That's why he is trying to maximize profits like any good businessman. You're a joke.

How is he a joke for pointing out something you concede? Do you really think he didn't realise the motivation for the matchup would be financial?

As a huge GSP fan, I wish he would stay retired. Not because I think he is past his prime, which he is, but because what he has done is enough. There is no reason to come back. He has enough money to live a comfortable life and he finished out as champion on a 25-2 career (19-2 UFC). If he does come back though, I support him 100%. Very few fighters can match the magnitude of a GSP walk out.

For you GSP fans, check this walkout and listen to the crowd roar.

I'd like to see another GSP fight. Not because of Woodley but because of USADA.

How is he a joke for pointing out something you concede? Do you really think he didn't realise the motivation for the matchup would be financial?

He is a joke because the entire point of his post was to disparage and insult fighters under the guise of having an opinion. I'm sick of shit like that.

Scared of Lawler

GSP confirmed he was ducking Lawler...

Don't blame the guy. Lawler's a scary guy

So he'll take on the guy who KTFO in one round. Wait wut?

Well before that after the beating Robbie put on Condit I'm sure he was scared right? Oh wait. Yeah Robbie should've easily lost that fight.

But Lawler owned Hendricks and GSP is scared of him too. Oh wait both Lawler fights were as close or closer then GSP- Pre USADA Hendricks. Also more lackluster with Robbie staring at Johnny for rounds at a time and Johnny leaning in Robbies crotch with no objection from Robbie for rounds at time.

LOL I bet GSP frantically turned off all that fight footage terrified.

Hey guys what do you think terrified him the most? Robbie getting styled on and out skilled by Rory for rounds, strikeforce footage against Lorenz Larkin or his decision over Matt Brown?

Last edited:
Back