GSP wants to fight Woodley (Confirmed)

ZZZZZzzzz just stop talking about it and fight. just fight or dont.. stop talking. its so boring now. we have heard a million times that GSP wants to fight in the last 3 years... its boring. just stop talking and sign a fight or if not go...

If Conor loses to Nate again, GSP will be back. Just like Bork. It's all aboot the numbers.

No matter whom GSP wants to fight, sherbros are sure he is ducking somebody rofl

And that regarding the champ who without a doubt fought the toughest competition of all GOAT candidates.

jab-jab-jab-jab-cross-jab-low kick-take down-non penetrative sex-repeat for 5 hours "holy molly the goat" some will say and "most boring champ yeah!" others will say.

What? Who cares what Woodley is "actively calling out"?

Lol, this is george saint pierre, and his ego says stfu

A lot of fight fans care and apparently so does GSP as he wants that title shot. Woodley is going about this in a business like manner and it will bring him the money.

People complaining he is just looking for an easy fight need to step back and think about what they're saying for a minute. There is no easy fight within the top 5 at WW, let alone the current champ. If GSP comes back after this long of a hiatus and takes the belt, dude has some brass balls and only further cements his incredible legacy.

He is a joke because the entire point of his post was to disparage and insult fighters under the guise of having an opinion. I'm sick of shit like that.

You are correct. They don't want Woodley to make any money like Conor and Bisping are doing. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Well, Woodley wanted a money fight. Now I wanna see how he's gonna talk his way out of this one.

A lot of fight fans care and apparently so does GSP as he wants that title shot. Woodley is going about this in a business like manner and it will bring him the money.

It can bring him the money, if his only hopes of money are two retired fighters he has a long sad road ahead of him

The last guy with this kind of power that fought GSP retired the canadian. I wonder how Woodley will do against the old timer grinder.

giphy.gif

People complaining he is just looking for an easy fight need to step back and think about what they're saying for a minute. There is no easy fight within the top 5 at WW, let alone the current champ. If GSP comes back after this long of a hiatus and takes the belt, dude has some brass balls and only further cements his incredible legacy.

I agree with that. If GSP does pull off the win then it does further his legacy big time.

The last guy with this kind of power that fought GSP retired the canadian. I wonder how Woodley will do against the old timer grinder.

Survive rounds 1 and 2 grind out 3-5 pray for decision. Did you watch the hendricks fight

When contacted by MMAFighting.com on Sunday about whether he would be interested in fighting Woodley, St-Pierre replied, via text message, "Yes." Asked again whether he wanted the fight, St-Pierre replied, "Yes."

Funny that they had to ask him twice. "Are you sure? You do realize, George, that Tyron would be your first 'explosive' opponent?"

I'm down for this one.

Woodley would be batshit crazy not to want this.

When contacted by MMAFighting.com on Sunday about whether he would be interested in fighting Woodley, St-Pierre replied, via text message, "Yes." Asked again whether he wanted the fight, St-Pierre replied, "Yes."

Funny that they had to ask him twice. "Are you sure? You do realize, George, that Tyron would be your first 'explosive' opponent?"

and it really would be his first explosive opponent.

Back