GSP wants to fight Woodley (Confirmed)

No matter whom GSP wants to fight, sherbros are sure he is ducking somebody rofl

And that regarding the champ who without a doubt fought the toughest competition of all GOAT candidates.

Yes, if GSP fought 12 top ranked guys in a year, some people would claimed he ducked the 13th...

The guy has been gone for 3 years, he had tears in both knees, he is at the tail-end of his career (if he ever comes back) and some people think he can duck someone given all this? How blind can a hater get?

Ducking means avoiding a dangerous fighter in your division when you hold a strong position and don't want to lose that position. It's almost always done by a champ. GSP doesn't hold any position right now, he is basically retired.

Last edited:
funny-fuck-you-duck-pics.jpg

yeah he's afariad of the guy Woodley Ko'd but wants to fight Woodley.
He is just trying to stay in the spotlight.

If you're a professional fighter at the highest level of the sport you aren't afraid of anyone in your weight class. The reason he left was to escape the SPOTLIGHT!!! If the guys wants to fight let him whoever he wants. Thats how the UFC operates anyway; big money fights.

Because GSP is afraid of losing.
So he fights woodley? A wrestler with big ridiculous power and very good wrestling, also not easy to hit, his biggest flaw is his cardio which GSP can certainly exploit, but this aint not gimme fight.

What the fuck is everyone complaining about? Woodley is considered an easy fight or some shit? Unless I dreamt that shit, I remember woodly KTFO lawler in the first and getting the belt.

He is the champion, why would GSP not want a crack at the title?

They are mad because Woodley might get a big money fight.

Because GSP is afraid of losing.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

A fighter who doesn't care about losing is a fighter with nothing to lose. It's a positive thing to have something to lose. And the more you have, the more you can lose.

So yes, you are right, with 2 loses and both of them avenged easily, GSP's record is one of the strongest (if not the strongest now that Jones has got caught) in MMA, so he has a lot to lose.

Last edited:
FUCK, YEAH !

Bring it !!!

And before you bitches start whining and crying. He wanted Bisping, and Bisping bailed.

The return of the fucking GOAT.
b6yb.gif

love that joe lauzon gif

I can see why some thought lawler was a scarier fight than woodley but after seeing that KO, that speed of woodley is straight ridiculous, obviously GSP fights much different and takedowns will be had but woodley is younger, stronger, faster and hasnt been out 3 years.

I would take GSP by Dec but If woodley lands a bomb its over for GSP, woodley aint no Hendricks.

So he fights woodley? A wrestler with big ridiculous power and very good wrestling, also not easy to hit, his biggest flaw is his cardio which GSP can certainly exploit, but this aint not gimme fight.

That's the point. He's not going to fight Woodley! He's not going to fight anyone at all. He's never coming back...

Is that supposed to be an insult?

A fighter who doesn't care about losing is a fighter who has nothing to lose. It's a positive thing to have something to lose.

He's so afraid, that he retired when he nearly lost to Hendricks.

GSP comes across as such an attention whore. Either come back or StFU. Jeez, way to cherry pick your fights by the way.

I respect GSP so much, but I have to say that I don't care at all about seeing this fight .. don't care to see Woodley vs Diaz either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back