Rumored GSP vs Masvidal at UFC 300

What if they make Leon vs Jorge now that he is "unretired", poor Bilal.

GSP isn't even rolling over in bed for Masvidal, let alone get out of bed.

GSP said he's not fighting anymore. He might do an exhibition BJJ match or something, but he's not getting in the UFC cage anymore.

Nah, GSP isn’t coming back. Especially for a fight like this that won’t add to his legacy at all. He’s a smart guy, knows he has nothing to prove and any fights now only serve to potentially hurt his standing.

bros legit shook for GSP LOL

<209Bitch>

2r6q0i.jpg

bros legit shook for GSP LOL

<209Bitch>
I don’t care what he does, he’s irrelevant in the game now. I’m speaking to how GSP has always approached his career. His legacy is important to him and he’s always been risk adverse. He’s not going to risk jeopardizing it for a fight that does nothing to improve his standing at 43 years old.

How could you possible believe something that stupid?

Lmao if true its a new fight and GSP could win. I could see it more than the Nick Diaz matchup.

I will take it. GSP is better than no GSP. I wouldn't even mind if Dana signed Fedor for a prelim fight against BB.

Bruh, stop giving attention to bat guano crazy sites that make basement-dwelling Sherdoggers look like Albert Einstein. A legend coming back to fight a mediocre fighter that retired on a losing streak? Come on, bruv.

why on earth would GSP come back to fight jorge - lol come on man!

diaz vs gsp would make way more sense. even put him up against connor!

i'm surprised it wasn't khabib vs gsp again!

Fact is, maybe we get Anderson vs GSP finally!!!!

‘orge is a great fi’gher, but I am a be’er fi’gher den ‘im

Back