Rumored GSP vs Masvidal at UFC 300

I actually saw that too... On Facebook. The source is the same, though. But the account that posted it is notorious for fake news. I'm not gonna let everyone tell me it's not cool to like Masvidal, 'cause quite frankly, I don't care what sheep think. But, as a fan of both, I don't wanna see this. This isn't the fight to "unretire" for.
for masvidal it absolutely is a fight to unretire for.

for georges?
Only a risk, no reward.

No way GSP unretires for this. Mas might come back for a Conor fight, which is the best case scenario imo

An irrelevant, losable fight for McGregor to finally get beaten into obscurity over

Georges vs. Jorge

"Clash of the Georges"
"Clash of Cultures"
"Clash of Accomplishments
"Clash of us all" ... as humans ... everything we stand for.

Book it!

Is this real or fake?

Sounds like a random matchup and makes no sense for GSP.

<JagsKiddingMe><KhabibBS><JagsKiddingMe>

The fake, because the real champion should be ON THE LEFT ... so this has to be a farce, as no legit person would make GOAT-candidate GSP "the contender" ... against a guy who's never made Champion.

I can't believe some people are taking this seriously. It's not happening. GSP is not unretiring, let alone to fight Jorge Masvidal.

He is not stupid.

Hell no....hard pass.

They might as well throw shit at the wall and let's on what pictures they stick on.

This literally might be the fight that makes me sign off of UFC events

GSP just turned down a fight offer from Pettis at Karate Combat or whatever it's called. Maybe Masvidal would take it if he needs the money but there's nothing in it for GSP. Let's hope it's not true.

GSP just turned down a fight offer from Pettis at Karate Combat or whatever it's called. Maybe Masvidal would take it if he needs the money but there's nothing in it for GSP. Let's hope it's not true.
That's crazy...

The audacity of all these bums to think they should share the octagon, cage, ring etc... with the legend GSP.

This is not even worth wondering about. It's simply, obviously false to anyone with a morsel of common sense.

It would definitely be on brand for GSP to pick a low risk fight against a guy with no ground game.

What we can learn with this is: that Masvidal is broke. 100%

I don't see it. GSP seems done. It would take a huge amount of money the UFC would just never offer GSP to get him to fight at this stage. And even then he might still say no.

Back