GSP vs Hendricks

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
The most pathetic statement made by an ATG:

"Johny didn't hurt me. I was emotionally hurt"

Don't remember the exact quote, but GSP is a sad sack.

Sad sack?

He's arguably the best fighter of all time.

You're a sad little man.

Sad sack?

He's arguably the best fighter of all time.

You're a sad little man.
He's far from being the best fighter of all time.

WW GOAT but that's it. Still sad that he claimed to be "emotionally hurt" lol

I scored it for GSP but round 1 is the only round that was even debatable.

Round 1 is the only round that could have went either way.

What I dislike is people, even Dana, downplaying how gutsy of a round 5 that was from GSP.

Why was GSP was expected to just dominate everybody forever? Things didn't go smoothly in the Hendricks fight but Georges showed he really is a fighter. His round five performance was awesome. He was busted up but he took the most important round.

Even if the fight had been scored for Hendricks I would have been crazy proud of GSP for that fight.

Heart of a champion.

He's far from being the best fighter of all time.

WW GOAT but that's it. Still sad that he claimed to be "emotionally hurt" lol

No, sorry. He's in the discussion for best fighter of all time. I'd probably give Fedor the nod, but GSP has an argument.

And "that's it" for best WW of all time? What the hell is wrong with you? Isn't that a pretty huge thing?

He explained the "emotionally hurt" thing. He was the consummate company man for years and knew the UFC didn't have his back. I don't know if you've ever cared about what you do for a living, but GSP did, and it bothered him that his business partners didn't give a shit about him. Christ, look at what they did after the Hendricks fight, taking his belt and telling him not to go to the press conference. I bet you thought that was pretty cool.

Because you're a sad little man.

No, sorry. He's in the discussion for best fighter of all time. I'd probably give Fedor the nod, but GSP has an argument.

And "that's it" for best WW of all time? What the hell is wrong with you? Isn't that a pretty huge thing?

He explained the "emotionally hurt" thing. He was the consummate company man for years and knew the UFC didn't have his back. I don't know if you've ever cared about what you do for a living, but GSP did, and it bothered him that his business partners didn't give a shit about him. Christ, look at what they did after the Hendricks fight, taking his belt and telling him not to go to the press conference. I bet you thought that was pretty cool.

Because you're a sad little man.
He really isn't. It's Anderson pretty much. GSP could've been in the running if he didn't run away from the sport when he was so close to tying and possibly passing Silva's title defense record. Maybe he would've finished a fight.

I think that's pretty good. The GOAT of an entire division.

That's complete bullshit. He lost that fight and most people know that. Maybe he should've accepted the rematch to prove people wrong? He didn't though. He hasn't fought in 3 years and his last fight was a robbery.

Sorry I don't live on GSP's nutsack, dude.

He really isn't. It's Anderson pretty much. GSP could've been in the running if he didn't run away from the sport when he was so close to tying and possibly passing Silva's title defense record. Maybe he would've finished a fight.

That's complete bullshit. He lost that fight and most people know that. Maybe he should've accepted the rematch to prove people wrong? He didn't though. He hasn't fought in 3 years and his last fight was a robbery.

Anderson tested himself out of the conversation.

A PED fraud and liar is the biggest coward imo.
Dana pushed GSP out,maybe your esteem is low enough to be treated like that but most people won't put up with it.

Look at your posts,you've dedicated your life to hating GSP.
Sad cunt.

A PED fraud and liar is the biggest coward imo.
Dana pushed GSP out,maybe your esteem is low enough to be treated like that but most people won't put up with it.

Look at your posts,you've dedicated your life to hating GSP.
Sad cunt.
PED fraud? He tested positive once after he snapped his leg in half and had the balls to come back. Lol @ a 41 year old fighter fighting the champion in a weight division above on short notice being a coward.

Your hero is a fucking sensitive joke that can't finish fights and ran away from fighting like a coward.

Poor kid.

Johny beat his ass! But w/e gotta knock the champ unconscious to get the win I guess.

Just watch the post fight interview with Joe, GSP was more shocked than anyone else.

In other breaking news machida vs shogun is a robbery. I bet shogun knocks him out clean in the rematch! Can't trust these blind judges

Ahh yes the infamous GSP vs Hendricks fight or as I like to call it Poutine vs Poutine Burger

Jukebox_PoutineBurger.jpg

GSP 50-45

In a rematch, GSP 50-45 again

Hendricks was handed a 6 month medical suspension, GSP was back in the gym the next day.

So much for "teh damage" argument.

PED fraud? He tested positive once after he snapped his leg in half and had the balls to come back. Lol @ a 41 year old fighter fighting the champion in a weight division above on short notice being a coward.

Your hero is a fucking sensitive joke that can't finish fights and ran away from fighting like a coward.

Poor kid.

I didn't call him a coward for what he did in the cage,but for not manning up and taking responsibility and hiding behind a lie to save face and appear innocent,which he clearly wasn't.
He hasn't come forward to say anything about fixing his snapped leg,and if it was something like that then he wouldn't have anything to hide,but instead it was the stupid tainted sex pills excuse.
I'm glad he came back to be exposed for the fraud he is,now his legacy has no leg to stand on.

I didn't call him a coward for what he did in the cage,but for not manning up and taking responsibility and hiding behind a lie to save face and appear innocent,which he clearly wasn't.
He hasn't come forward to say anything about fixing his snapped leg,and if it was something like that then he wouldn't have anything to hide,but instead it was the stupid tainted sex pills excuse.
I'm glad he came back to be exposed for the fraud he is,now his legacy has no leg to stand on.
For being a "fraud", the crowd sure did cheer for him a fuckton during the weigh ins, his walkout, and afterwards in his last fight.

The opposite of GSP's last fight, where he was booed out of the cage. You know, when he decided to be a coward and refuse to rematch Hendricks

Hendricks 1, 2, and 4.

It seems like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s on this forum seem to think that failed submission attempts are actually worth anything.

It's one thing to secure a guillotine and crank it until the bell rings (Henderson/Edgar I, Bisping/Wanderlei)- it's another to lock it in for 2 seconds before the opponent gets out.

Fucking dummies.

For being a "fraud", the crowd sure did cheer for him a fuckton during the weigh ins, his walkout, and afterwards in his last fight.

The opposite of GSP's last fight, where he was booed out of the cage. You know, when he decided to be a coward and refuse to rematch Hendricks

Some people still glorify Armstrong.
Dumb sheep will remain dumb.

GSP 1,3,5, but close call in any case.

Back