GSP vs Hendricks

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

Who scored that contest for GSP other than those judges, out of curiosity.

You will get a majority response saying GSP because everybody hates Johnny. But GSP got roughed up bad.

Very close fight

GSP 1,3,5

Johny won his rounds more convincingly though.

What year is it!?
giphy.gif

Fickle fans have started to score the fight for GSP and as more time passes the wrong decision will be more or less forgotten

Fickle fans have started to score the fight for GSP and as more time passes the wrong decision will be more or less forgotten
this is what im starting to notice, because at the time it was pretty unanimous amongst anyone who watched it, that Hendricks won that fight.

I gave it to Hendricks
great fight close but I gave it to the challenger

GSP when scoring round by round, although overall Hendricks got the better of him.

In on weekly GSP/Hendricks thread

I watched it twice and had it a close but clear win for Johny both times

I think it's time to get over it now. This one is in the record books.

It's just too bad Johney is such a hopeless dud now. I would have thought that would be a good return fight for GSP to come in and put the stamp on him.

Usada finished Hendricks before GSP got his chance.

Close fights will always be up for debate when they are high profile and people have their favorite or dislike a fighter.

Jones/Gus anyone?

Everyone agrees the ten point system doesn't work for MMA.

With a better scoringsystem suited for MMA, an extra Round would have crowned a real winner.

With the current judging And the ten point system, There is little doubt that GSP won the fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back