GSP vs Hendricks

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I think people were shocked to see GSP struggle in a fight and that colored the way people scored it.

We were so used to seeing GSP just dominate.

I think pre-injury GSP would have made beating Hendricks look incredibly easy.
I think that is exactly what happened. And the haters saw a glimmer of hope.

The most pathetic statement made by an ATG:

"Johny didn't hurt me. I was emotionally hurt"

Don't remember the exact quote, but GSP is a sad sack.
If you want to hate use the full quote.
Penn and Condit. Condit hurt me the most, and then it was mentally a challenge, and Penn also hurt me. People think Hendricks was the toughest, but against Hendricks I was emotionally hurt, that's what showed on my face. The next day physically I was fine. Against Hendricks I felt I was against the system. I felt the system was corrupted against me, like Dana White was for some reason against me, and I didn't understand why; I was not trying to put the UFC down, but to bring ‘em up. When I spoke before the fight I wanted to help the sport, I wanted to help the UFC, so that's what showed, what was emotionally, mentally in my head. I felt the system was against me and I didn't understand why.

He was asked who his toughest fights were. He said people think Hendricks hurt him the most, but it was Condit. The emotional hurt was from the UFC slamming him in the media and talking crap about him when all he wanted was to help MMA and bring integrity to the sport.

And GSP couldn't finish a fight, fought weak competition, and ran away from the sport... Enough said. Not even close to GOAT.

False, false, false and false.

You and The Rassler should just fuck and get it over with, you guys are made for each other.

The GOAT is someone who's a proven steroid cheat on a five fight loss streak? Lmao.
He is changing goalposts. Before Hendricks he said if GSP won he is GOAT. Now he is saying he didn't pass Silva's title defense record. GSP also didn't fight in a weak ass division, and had to fight a top 5 fighter every time.

Now why would you mention this. Yet not mention GSP did WADA testing and Hendricks didn't ?

That's something else time is forgetting. Of course because GSP haters NEVER mention it. I'm not specifically speaking of you but you did bring up just the one point.

Do you think the Hendricks you've seen the last two fights would have even scored a round on GSP ? Of course you don't.

48 - 47 GSP won the fight.

dealwithit.gif

Well i was making the point that under the new rules I would have scored more 10-8 to Hendrix thus giving him the fight. And yes youère right I did not mention my belief that under more strict drug testing rules Hendrix would not have looked near as good, but it is just that a belief, one that a lot of people would say there is no evidence to back up. However I think we all agree that under the new rules that fight would be scored different. BTW Ièm a huge GSP fan and was one saying that night under the unified rules GSP won no doubt.

Back