FlyingArmbarsAllDay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Video has been timestamped to 1:08

For the very first time in my life, I hope this actually holds true:
dnB4qqk.jpg

Damn, I hope that's not true.

I want to see Yoel get the shot and KO Bisping.

"I was always GSP's friend, even when I said I wasn't his friend two weeks ago you goofs"

It is apparently obvious that Dana White doesn't have the final say about what happens in the UFC.

He didn't want the MayMac fight. The owners told him to make it happen. He didn't want Chris Weidman to fight in UFC205, Lorenzo said "make it happen." He didn't want to sell the UFC, the Fertitas said "make it happen." He hired his friends Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes, WME told him "get these overpaid bums out of here."

There are plenty of examples of Dana White's decisions being overruled and overturned by the powers that be in the UFC.

It would be a dumb matchup and Bisping the duck doesn't deserve the payday.

I feel like GSP vs Bisping isn't wanted by the fans. Dana wanted it to be a big deal but it's just not. We all see through the smoke screen and there is no real buzz surrounding this fight. It's more bitterness

In the MMA world it's best not to believe in a fight until they're standing across from each other in the octagon with Bruce Buffer announcing their names.

I feel like GSP vs Bisping isn't wanted by the fans. Dana wanted it to be a big deal but it's just not. We all see through the smoke screen and there is no real buzz surrounding this fight. It's more bitterness
It's not wanted at all lol.

Gsp basically auto draws half a million buys fighting anyone though, and he wants Bisping

"may" ?

you cant even trust that shit when its guaranteed!

It's not wanted at all lol.

Gsp basically auto draws half a million buys fighting anyone though, and he wants Bisping

I just want GSP to lose. His fight style is like sex with 2 condoms.

I just want GSP to lose. His fight style is like sex with 2 condoms.
I had to quit waiting for him to lose lol.
Him and Jon Jones. I've watched so many cards hoping for their defeat and have been really disappointed and stripped of $50 way too many times

Of course it is. No one cares about the actual rankings of the 170 division.

Bisping vs Woodley would be the only money fight even in the ball park of Bisping vs GSP.

So what kind of injury is Whitaker going to have after KO'ing Romero?

In the MMA world it's best not to believe in a fight until they're standing across from each other in the octagon with Bruce Buffer announcing their names.

I usually start getting confident a fight will happen once weigh ins go down.I have watched since UFC 1,it took me a long time to get this mentality lol.It's true though,you shouldn't get through the roof excited about any fight till it's about to happen,especially fights that don't make a ton of sense anyway.

Does TS have one of those things, Jake Shields uses on Twitter? Where he just posts every headline automatically, like fuck man either great new invention or woah you don't do anything but sit on here making posts.

Bisping has a decent shot at beating Yoel or Whittaker, so he will probably fight GSP anyway. Before or after he fights the winner of Y/W. I don't care who he fights first, but I am most interested in GSP.

This is what could happen.

After Whittaker lights up Yoel and wins the interim belt, Dana shows up

dana-white-money.jpg

Whittaker all of a sudden gets injured and UFC has no choice but to make Bisping's first defense vs GSP.

That way the legitimacy of the belt is not ruined and Whittaker stays number 1 contender with the interim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back