His Excellency, Sheikh Turki Al Sheikh, requests a Conor fight in Saudi Arabia, Dana White says in a separate interview that he "loves" the idea

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
His Lordship demanding Conor :

Dana White "I love it !" (timestamped)

Bonus Video (timestamped)

His Royal Highness demanding that Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn fight to the death, naked. They're both sitting like schoolboys, giggling, and replied to His Excellency "Yes, my Liege !".

Our benevolent new combat sports overlord wants nothing but the best for the fans, and will make it happen through hard raw cash.

Ei28GMQWoAE6Cgu.jpg

I was going to post that it was all about the money, but apparently other were like-minded.

Turkey ala Shiek is the Howard Hughes of combat sports. Everytime a boxer or promoter thanks "his excellency Turkey Al la Shiek for making this happen" they get wired half a million

I would like say thank you to your excellency Turkey Al La Shiek for making this topic thread to happen. Without his excellency we would get boring threads

Interesting... I would think 'His Excellency' could afford someone good.....

Lordship, Excellency, Highness, Liege… nice of you to mix it up TS, good effort.
Reminded me to listen to some Liege lord.

Turkey ala Shiek is the Howard Hughes of combat sports. Everytime a boxer or promoter thanks "his excellency Turkey Al la Shiek for making this happen" they get wired half a million

I would like say thank you to your excellency Turkey Al La Shiek for making this topic thread to happen. Without his excellency we would get boring threads

I would like to express my profound gratitude for his Excellency Turkey Ali Al Sheikh for making this comment happen and blessing me to possibility to answer to it. Without his highness I wouldn't be able to like such great comment. Also my RIB/IBAN can be sent by private message anytime. Thank you

I would like to express my profound gratitude for his Excellency Turkey Ali Al Sheikh for making this comment happen and blessing me to possibility to answer to it. Without his highness I wouldn't be able to like such great comment. Also my RIB/IBAN can be sent by private message anytime. Thank you
May Allah blesses you with 15-carats red diamond Rolex and Lamborghini aventador.

I wouldn't rule out a Sherdog buyout by His Excellency.

May Allah bless you all with plentiful amounts of oil monies and cars that no one else could ever afford. Inshallah!

I'm not against this Saudi things, their prince trying to modernize the country and they even brought the Metallica lol

Back