His Excellency, Sheikh Turki Al Sheikh, requests a Conor fight in Saudi Arabia, Dana White says in a separate interview that he "loves" the idea

Ahh yes the day Money Mayweather blessed this bums life and adopted him as a son.
Everyone with a brain knows that if both of them just walked in and started throwing down that Connor would wipe the floor with mayweather. Little guy had to have rules to beat Conor thats how he won.

juste imagine it. We'll sign every comment with a message of gratitude to his royal highness. Not that I am against it, just to be precise in case it happens and his excellency happens to read this message one day !

It would be a P2E business model. Post to earn.

Every post praising (technically not praising, just telling the truth) His Excellency's benevolence and positive contributions to combat sports will be rewarded with Saudi Riyals, US dollars, Bitcoin, or any combination thereof.

Just makes me think of how, in 2018, the Saudis wanted the WWE to do a Royal Rumble and wanted Ultimate Warrior and Yokozuna in it, despite their being dead for a combined 22 years at that point

Since you brought up Pro Wrestling :

His Excellency is like an infinitely more wealthy and assertive version of Tony Khan.

I have a belt that was designed for Connor and Chandler when they fight to the death naked in my back yard. Please now show this belt upon the screen:
HTB1MPQ0atfvK1RjSszhq6AcGFXab.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

Conor vs khabib 2, except this time Conor will be on whatever Usman got popped for

It would be a P2E business model. Post to earn.

Every post praising (technically not praising, just telling the truth) His Excellency's benevolence and positive contributions to combat sports will be rewarded with Saudi Riyals, US dollars, Bitcoin, or any combination thereof.

Just imagine the flood of total mess that how great those forums will become thanks to his Excellency innovative and modernized improvements

I would like to express my profound gratitude for his Excellency Turkey Ali Al Sheikh for making this comment happen and blessing me to possibility to answer to it. Without his highness I wouldn't be able to like such great comment. Also my RIB/IBAN can be sent by private message anytime. Thank you
I would also like to thank your excellency Turkey Ala Shiek for your reply to my post thanking again your excellency Turkey Ala Shiel fir the blessing of this topic. Without your excellency blessings on this thread, the great comments here would not happen

Just makes me think of how, in 2018, the Saudis wanted the WWE to do a Royal Rumble and wanted Ultimate Warrior and Yokozuna in it, despite their being dead for a combined 22 years at that point
Quit your complaining.... They bought pac back didnt they!

Everyone with a brain knows that if both of them just walked in and started throwing down that Connor would wipe the floor with mayweather. Little guy had to have rules to beat Conor thats how he won.
Connor-nier?

His Excellency knows how to throw a promo.

Also His Eminence asserted his dominance over combat sports.

Everyone is bending the knee to His Grace.

If the shiek told dana white to wear a dress and power slap his wife on camera again, white would do it. Such is the world of people who will do anything for money.
Conor fans would spread their cheeks for him just to see his bank account.

Back