GSP told by Dana White that Bisping fight may still be on! WTF

As long Whitaker and Yoel fight, GSP and Bisping can do a gay sextape that I'm fine.

You know what. I'm getting ready to take GSP off as my avatar. He has no business fighting above 170 and he has no business returning if he's gonna retire on a single loss. the GSP I was a fan of doesn't exist.

He clearly has no plan and only wants $$. If he was smart he'd be fighting someone ranked between 6 and 10 as a WW to see if he still has it and to get rid of cage rust.

Add to that the fact that Bisping needs to fight a legit contender next and this fight infuriates me.

1qmi7s.jpg

I think they reschedule Bisping vs GSP fight and if Bisping wins he will fight with Romero/Whittaker winner in England. Poor middleweight and its all Rockhold fault.

We knew this all along. Bisping and Dana are still trying to craft a fight between GSP vs Bisping despite him saying it's off.

You know what. I'm getting ready to take GSP off as my avatar. He has no business fighting above 170 and he has no business returning if he's gonna retire on a single loss. the GSP I was a fan of doesn't exist.

He clearly has no plan and only wants $$. If he was smart he'd be fighting someone ranked between 6 and 10 as a WW to see if he still has it and to get rid of cage rust.

Add to that the fact that Bisping needs to fight a legit contender next and this fight infuriates me.
You take it off and I'll put it on. I hope he gets exactly what he wants after the way he has been treated by the UFC.

It is apparently obvious that Dana White doesn't have the final say about what happens in the UFC.

He didn't want the MayMac fight. The owners told him to make it happen. He didn't want Chris Weidman to fight in UFC205, Lorenzo said "make it happen." He didn't want to sell the UFC, the Fertitas said "make it happen." He hired his friends Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes, WME told him "get these overpaid bums out of here."

There are plenty of examples of Dana White's decisions being overruled and overturned by the powers that be in the UFC.
No, I feel like Dana got more control than he did before.

Bisping will be champ for two years without fighting a contender.

This is what could happen.

After Whittaker lights up Yoel and wins the interim belt, Dana shows up

dana-white-money.jpg

Whittaker all of a sudden gets injured and UFC has no choice but to make Bisping's first defense vs GSP.

That way the legitimacy of the belt is not ruined and Whittaker stays number 1 contender with the interim.
P U R R F E C T O

Shorten the stack tho

You take it off and I'll put it on. I hope he gets exactly what he wants after the way he has been treated by the UFC.
If he takes it off and you put it on, i will think about purchasing a ufc brander for my hotdog

Good. Can't waste their prized jewel on inconsequential low profile matches. GSP going for MW belt against beatable Bisping is the money fight. New owners have debt payments to make Cha ching!

It'll probably lead to GSP vs Anderson Silva.

Like I've said.

Bisping vs GSP is the next MW title fight.

Who you going to believe.

Dana, or myself ?

Video has been timestamped to 1:08

For the very first time in my life, I hope this actually holds true:
dnB4qqk.jpg

Seriously, Why do you hope this is true? Bisping defended his title against a grandpa. Now you want to see this? I think it would be better for the MW division to have Bisping face the winner of Romero/Whittaker.

Good. Can't waste their prized jewel on inconsequential low profile matches. GSP going for MW belt against beatable Bisping is the money fight. New owners have debt payments to make Cha ching!

It'll probably lead to GSP vs Anderson Silva.

Who cares about money fights and what the owners need. I blame Conor for the new standard fans believe in.

Funny how GSP can call the shots, but a guy with 10 title defenses can't.

Seriously, Why do you hope this is true? Bisping defended his title against a grandpa. Now you want to see this? I think it would be better for the MW division to have Bisping face the winner of Romero/Whittaker.
I said that I hoped Dana was lying...

Back