GSP to Bendo: thanks for the blueprint

i'm starting to really want to see GSP vs Bendo. Such a great style match

WAR BENDO,

There was no way GSP was going to beat diaz like a red headed step child before he saw the Bendo fight, but now its a lock.

Does that mean GSP will bring the toothpick?

Does that mean GSP will bring the toothpick?

That toothpick is no joke. The human mouth has nastier germs than a dog licking his own azz. One ninja poke could slowly poison your blood.

I think the best thing Bendo did was take away Nate's base with leg kicks. GSP doesnt kick as hard, and nick doesnt have sticks for legs. He took a lot of hard kicks from cyborg and seemed unaffected.

GSP's strategy will be pretty obvious, TDs for 5 rounds.

Wrong. Nate is almost a carbon copy of Nick, both in style and attribute.

If you don't believe me then fine. But GSP seems to agree, and I'll take his incite over yours 10 times out of 10.

Not realy as nate is a volume puncher mostly from the outside throwing jabs and right hands to his opponent and some hooks in mid range when nick is a volume puncher from the inside throwing hooks uppercuts and everything else . I feel like nick is a little more aggressive on the ground too but ehh i dont really know ha

Funny stuff. Also props to That209 for being the P4P best Diaz fan on here, I'm not a Diaz fan but I have a hard time disagreeing with most things he says.

Im a bigger fan :wink:
lol but no i am a big fan watched him fight once and from then on i was a fan of mma

Im a bigger fan :wink:
lol but no i am a big fan watched him fight once and from then on i was a fan of mma

Its hard to not respect his merits as a fighter, both in terms of excitement and ability.

I've heard GSP say he doesn't watch MMA because it's his job and he'd rather do something else in his free time, and he only watches MMA if it's his friends or fighters he's interested in. Acquiring Bendo's gameplan is a good reason for fighters to watch MMA and watch opponent full fight footage. Often fighters do something really effective that not a lot of people do or are good at.

Its hard to not respect his merits as a fighter, both in terms of excitement and ability.

Exactly people complain alot about nick diaz but who cares he's fun to watch and a good fighter who cares if he didn't wrestle in college i like watching good technique used in a fight as much as the next person but that don't mean im going to say it's not boring

I've heard GSP say he doesn't watch MMA because it's his job and he'd rather do something else in his free time, and he only watches MMA if it's his friends or fighters he's interested in. Acquiring Bendo's gameplan is a good reason for fighters to watch MMA and watch opponent full fight footage. Often fighters do something really effective that not a lot of people do or are good at.

I don't think he watches it "for fun" type thing but I'm sure he watches anything that might be considered relevant for him. Diaz brothers have the same style, so this would be relevant.

I hope he has coaches or trainers that watch MMA constantly and constantly improve if he's not doing it...

Ducking Diaz? Anyone really think GSP needed to see the Bendo vs. Nate fight to have a game plan? It's plain and simple with the Diaz brothers, stay outside, duck in and out with quick combos, don't fall for the taunting, and they are easy to take down. Anyone think Diaz will submit GSP? haha if anything GSP pulls off the submission on Diaz. GSP going to get rocked my Diaz on the feet? No. And Diaz does not win by decision. I just don't understand how people think Diaz is a competitive fight for GSP.

it would be funny to watch which person tried to go out of their way the most to avoid insulting the other, and see how far up they could take the nice guy acts

Yes, and since Bendo picked Condit in their fighht and beat GSP's team mate in Bocek

Silly whitebelt. You haven't been here for very long so you don't get the joke.

I hate to interfere but I can tell you haven't been here that long too I can tell, You just post here like 49 times a day

Back