GSP to Bendo: thanks for the blueprint

Leg jabs.

josh-koscheck-eye.png
Nick Diaz is gonna have one ugly ass leg then.

so hes planning on yet another decision win?

right on.

I will start laughing if GSP begins the leg jabbing

The most logical outcome is GSP by decision; however, I would not be surprised if GSP cut Nick up with some of his underrated elbows and got a doctor's stoppage.

Nick is better than Nate.
Granted GSP is better than Bendo but Nick has wanted this fight for years! I hope he wins but I believe GSP will UD him but not as dominate as Bendo did to Nate.

If he wanted it for years maybe he should have showed up to the press conference the first time.

If he wanted it for years maybe he should have showed up to the press conference the first time.

Both bros have social angst. Maybe they should wear a visored helmet like Ricky Williams and do all their interviews instead of getting high?

Nick diaz will fuck him up. I highly doubt gsp can finish nick and that is where nick will succeed. No one has stamina like nick.

Nick diaz will fuck him up. I highly doubt gsp can finish nick and that is where nick will succeed. No one has stamina like nick.

And nobody's got anaerobic endurance like GSP...I really doubt anyone's gas tank will be a major factor in this one

It'll come down to who can make the least mistakes since they're both crafty and well rounded...that said, I also think GSP out points him

Triathalons dont come with slams and elbows. I just want to remind everyone.

nick and nate are different fighters, so GSP shouldn't pull everything from that fight

Obviously they arent very different if gsp is going to use a similar strategy that was used against nate

But im sure random sherdoggers know more about fighting than Georges.

is it possible they are the same person with a dual personality?

Funny stuff. Also props to That209 for being the P4P best Diaz fan on here, I'm not a Diaz fan but I have a hard time disagreeing with most things he says.

Back