GSP to Bendo: thanks for the blueprint

Somehow nick and nate are the same person to most fans

Any truth that George is training flying small joint manipulations to counter the Diaz Bird?

I don't think anyone without one punch KO power can beat GSP. Even then, there is a very, very small chance for that ko shot to land.

I always wanted GSP and Bendo to have some sort of interaction or talk

it would be funny to watch which person tried to go out of their way the most to avoid insulting the other, and see how far up they could take the nice guy acts

diz dfnt has teh beest chnce gainst GSP wth his gr8 tchnicl streking nd his amzng bazilian jiu jitsew. diz by 3rd rnd sub

what the hell are you talking about?

From a different thread I posted in, that should answer your question. Hope you're not too lazy to read.

Nick has all the tools to win, his aggressive, overwhelming style could be trouble for GSP because he's not normally used to guys that will always be pushing forward and throwing tons of punches at him.

He'll then go for the TD, but Nick can also give him a very hard fight off his back and could possibly catch him with something. Nick is the best BJJ guy GSP is going to have to face, in credentials BJ Penn is the best but his gas tank can't hold up and he's more traditional based BJJ than Nick. Nick is always working, striking, and he's always trying to submit you or sweep you at all costs. He doesn't stop moving when an opponent is on top.

Nick could possibly catch him with something on the feet or on the mat, he's no slouch where ever the fight goes. Nick isn't really the kind of guy to back off when he gets hit, lots of times he'll try and block his opponents strike, or he ends up taking it just in order to land a combination of his own instead of just 1 strike. GSP could give Diaz problems with his jab, but I don't see Diaz taking a jab from Georges and then resetting like most of his opponents have. Nick will take it and try to throw back immediately.

This is going to be a much more competitive fight than most people think it will be. On paper, you have GSP winning a decision, but Diaz, as I said, can definitely catch him with something off his back or finish him with strikes. Crazy things happen in this sport all the time, and GSP was on the wrong end of something crazy happening one time. It could possibly happen again. But we'll have to wait and see. I just want a good fight and I want to see Diaz fighting the best.

Anybody can lose, even Georges St. Pierre. Lots of people are writing Diaz off like he's not going to be a threat to GSP at all, but even Georges knows that Nick is a very skilled fighter and one of the toughest guys in the entire sport. I also think people forget that Nick has swept every wrestler that has been on top of him and that was years and years ago, people want evidence that Nick can hang with wrestlers, well, if he gets out wrestled by Georges people will say that he can't hang with them, but hell, it almost seems like nobody can hang with GSP's wrestling. But if there's 1 person who can give GSP a hard fight off his back, it's Diaz. Condit did a great job off his back by landing strikes, and Diaz has one of the most active guards in the game. It's going to be a good fight. You watch.

i read it all. i can't say that i disagree with you.

Nick is better than Nate.
Granted GSP is better than Bendo but Nick has wanted this fight for years! I hope he wins but I believe GSP will UD him but not as dominate as Bendo did to Nate.

i read it all. i can't say that i disagree with you.

Yes, and don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Diaz will win, just that it's going to be a competitive fight and he has the tools to win. Until then, the best bet is to say GSP by UD, but I'm only raising a more realistic discussion about it.

What?

From a different thread I posted in, that should answer your question. Hope you're not too lazy to read.

Nick has all the tools to win, his aggressive, overwhelming style could be trouble for GSP because he's not normally used to guys that will always be pushing forward and throwing tons of punches at him.

He'll then go for the TD, but Nick can also give him a very hard fight off his back and could possibly catch him with something. Nick is the best BJJ guy GSP is going to have to face, in credentials BJ Penn is the best but his gas tank can't hold up and he's more traditional based BJJ than Nick. Nick is always working, striking, and he's always trying to submit you or sweep you at all costs. He doesn't stop moving when an opponent is on top.

Nick could possibly catch him with something on the feet or on the mat, he's no slouch where ever the fight goes. Nick isn't really the kind of guy to back off when he gets hit, lots of times he'll try and block his opponents strike, or he ends up taking it just in order to land a combination of his own instead of just 1 strike. GSP could give Diaz problems with his jab, but I don't see Diaz taking a jab from Georges and then resetting like most of his opponents have. Nick will take it and try to throw back immediately.

This is going to be a much more competitive fight than most people think it will be. On paper, you have GSP winning a decision, but Diaz, as I said, can definitely catch him with something off his back or finish him with strikes. Crazy things happen in this sport all the time, and GSP was on the wrong end of something crazy happening one time. It could possibly happen again. But we'll have to wait and see. I just want a good fight and I want to see Diaz fighting the best.

Anybody can lose, even Georges St. Pierre. Lots of people are writing Diaz off like he's not going to be a threat to GSP at all, but even Georges knows that Nick is a very skilled fighter and one of the toughest guys in the entire sport. I also think people forget that Nick has swept every wrestler that has been on top of him and that was years and years ago, people want evidence that Nick can hang with wrestlers, well, if he gets out wrestled by Georges people will say that he can't hang with them, but hell, it almost seems like nobody can hang with GSP's wrestling. But if there's 1 person who can give GSP a hard fight off his back, it's Diaz. Condit did a great job off his back by landing strikes, and Diaz has one of the most active guards in the game. It's going to be a good fight. You watch.

Leg kicks

Going out on a limb here and predicting gsp via decision.

Back