GSP to Bendo: thanks for the blueprint

while gsp was probably genuine in his comments, he doesnt need to do anything specail to beat nick. same old gsp gameplan will take care of things in very convincing fashion.

The Diaz brothers do have the same style. I think kicking the lead leg was something already known, but never utilized as much. I can see GSP constantly working that front leg until Nick can barely walk.

GSP/Diaz will go exactly like Bendo/Diaz if Nick actually makes it to fight night without fucking it up.

Except, I see Diaz tapping to strikes in this one.

Bendo stood with Nate. GSP won't do that with Nick

gsp can and will stand with anyone. he just jabs and kicks but he'll outpoint on the feet and rarely is in any danger.

not pretty but damn effective

I don't think GSP knows that there are actually two fighter's named Diaz. Nick and Nate.

When Nick whoops GSP there better not be an immediate rematch

Not gonna work, Georges. Just sent it to Nick, you're fucked now. :D

how will nick diaz stop a gsp take down?
how will nick diaz really hurt gsp with his boxing?

the only chance diaz has is a sneeky sub from the guard but gsp wont be stupid enough to stay there for too long. just because diaz knows what gsp's plans are it doesnt mean he will have the power or skill to stop him. gsp wins 99/100 and its going to be fun to watch it happen.

as soon as the fight isnt going nicks way he wil get frustrated and gsp will make the fight even easier for himself. just like what happened in the condit fight. the biggest weapon in the diaz's brothers arsenal is the shit talk they do in the ring, if that don't work they are fucked. bendo and condit bother are proof. i expect nick to complain alot and say he is finished with mma AGAIN, and talk about going to boxing.

Nick is a bit stronger physically than nate, but their games are very similar. That being said, GSP is also a bit stronger than Bendo. I really hope the fight looks like the Bendo fight, only I want a stoppage.

diz dfnt has teh beest chnce gainst GSP wth his gr8 tchnicl streking nd his amzng bazilian jiu jitsew. diz by 3rd rnd sub

Diaz has even less chance than Condit did against GSP. GSP by 5 round domination. This is a total waste of fight. Almost as bad matchup as Jones vs Sonnen.

Any truth that George is training flying small joint manipulations to counter the Diaz Bird?

Pretty sure Diaz will always know more about joint manipulation than Georges, and packs a better bong too.

Nick Diaz via Submission 4th round...

And don't call me a wizard if this happen... LOL!!

Today is december 17 2012 and I declare this first... :icon_lol:

how will nick diaz stop a gsp take down?
how will nick diaz really hurt gsp with his boxing?

the only chance diaz has is a sneeky sub from the guard but gsp wont be stupid enough to stay there for too long. just because diaz knows what gsp's plans are it doesnt mean he will have the power or skill to stop him. gsp wins 99/100 and its going to be fun to watch it happen.

as soon as the fight isnt going nicks way he wil get frustrated and gsp will make the fight even easier for himself. just like what happened in the condit fight. the biggest weapon in the diaz's brothers arsenal is the shit talk they do in the ring, if that don't work they are fucked. bendo and condit bother are proof. i expect nick to complain alot and say he is finished with mma AGAIN, and talk about going to boxing.

blah blah blah, it was a joke.

GSP is going to own Nick as good as Nick is he is def. no match for GSP

Back