GSP looking lean and in good shape

WAR GSP

giphy.gif

Even when young and super athletic he couldn't do a backflip...

Dana basically confirmed it already by saying GSP at 155 is not gonna happen.

I figured out why Dana does that....and it's not because he's an idiot (though he is). He categorically denies the fights that he wants to announce in a "surprise announcement". Denying them is his attempt to cut speculation so that his surprise announcement is a big deal. Remember how he almost killed Helwani when he scooped the Bork reveal vs. Hunt? He loves his surprise announcements.

He's going for LW. I love GSP but at this stage of his life/career he wants no part of a monster like Woodley. Maybe 8 years ago, but not now.
Monster like Woodley?
giphy.gif

What's with him, hot tubs and dudes?

He's looking both solid and tight....

Looks like he is cutting. He looks muscular but without the bulk

I figured out why Dana does that....and it's not because he's an idiot (though he is). He categorically denies the fights that he wants to announce in a "surprise announcement". Denying them is his attempt to cut speculation so that his surprise announcement is a big deal. Remember how he almost killed Helwani when he scooped the Bork reveal vs. Hunt? He loves his surprise announcements.

Funny fact: I literally didn't know that there were people out there who took what Dana said at face value until I came to Sherdog.

I find it fascinating in a way

Looks like he had to come off everything and didnt even do pct.

Monster like Woodley?
giphy.gif
Isn't Marqurdt a known juicer and cheater? Sooooooo, people like you champion a cheating piece of shit, so long as it suits your agenda? Also, what championships has the cheater ever won? The fact you guys have to keep posting a loss from years ago to prove some sort of point says all that needs to be said. Tyron comes out the winner in these exchanges. A stranger has so much space in your feeble minds you cannot let it go.

Back