GSP looking lean and in good shape

Isn't Marqurdt a known juicer and cheater? Sooooooo, people like you champion a cheating piece of shit, so long as it suits your agenda? Also, what championships has the cheater ever won? The fact you guys have to keep posting a loss from years ago to prove some sort of point says all that needs to be said. Tyron comes out the winner in these exchanges. A stranger has so much space in your feeble minds you cannot let it go.
g6_RoA.gif

GSP said himself that he can make 155. He looks small in the pic, maybe 175ish. Expect to see him fight the winner of Conor / Khabibi

He's going for LW. I love GSP but at this stage of his life/career he wants no part of a monster like Woodley. Maybe 8 years ago, but not now.
haha no way is GSP remotely scared of Woodley.

Dana basically confirmed it already by saying GSP at 155 is not gonna happen.
Dana also confirmed women would never fight in the UFC.

Dana does what the money says. And if the idea of GSP fighting whoever wins this fight sells, he's gonna book it.

I've always been a GSP fan. I was concerned when he took the fight at middleweight after a 4 year layoff. But hey...he's obviously not been laying around eating baguettes. I don't think there are many at WW who stop him. Definitely nobody at lightweight.

I'm intrigued to see how it all plays out.

Back before the phony nice guy GSP persona we see today.
He's always been the same. Wouldn't call it a "Persona". Only difference is back then he was hungry.

Back before the phony nice guy GSP persona we see today.

Why is it "phony"?

I don't think anyone in the public eye can keep up a fake persona for very long...never mind 10+ years.

Bottom line, GSP is likely a pretty damn nice guy.

High level TDD, KO power, low center of gravity. GSP wants no part of Woodley
Strongly disagree.

Woodley would have a better chance than most but GSP would most likely outstrike him to a clear-cut UD.

Why is it "phony"?

I don't think anyone in the public eye can keep up a fake persona for very long...never mind 10+ years.

Bottom line, GSP is likely a pretty damn nice guy.
By all accounts he's a very nice guy and a great training partner.

I'm not gonna ask about white stuff
On other guys face:p

Isn't Marqurdt a known juicer and cheater? Sooooooo, people like you champion a cheating piece of shit, so long as it suits your agenda? Also, what championships has the cheater ever won? The fact you guys have to keep posting a loss from years ago to prove some sort of point says all that needs to be said. Tyron comes out the winner in these exchanges. A stranger has so much space in your feeble minds you cannot let it go.

1 that's completely irrelevant what Nate may have done in the past.

2 the chosen one Tyron over there seems to Lost most of his knockout power since he got enhanced drug testing.

3 Nate is legit as they come winning championships and many organizations spanning a couple of divisions

4 Nate was past his prime Koed Tyron.

5 Nate also did that the Demian Maia 2 something Tyron could not fighting a 40 year Demian Maia in a fight fans should of got there money back.

2vmj950.jpg

Nate Marquardt's Championships and accomplishments

• Strikeforce
    • Strikeforce Welterweight Championship (One time)
    • Fought the last fight in Strikeforce History
  • Ultimate Fighting Championship
    • Headlined the First UFC Fight Night
    • Knockout of the Night (One time)
    • Fight of the Night (One time)
    • Performance of the Night (Two times)
  • Pancrase Hybrid Wrestling
    • Pancrase Middleweight Championship (Three times, First)
    • 2002 Pancrase Spirit Tour Champion
    • 2000 King of Pancrase Middleweight Tournament Champion[1]
  • Ring of Fire
    • 2000 Ring of Fire Middleweight Championship (One time)
  • World Vale Tudo Federation
    • 1999 World Vale Tudo Federation Championship (One time)
  • Bas Rutten Invitational
    • 1999 Bas Rutten Invitational 4 Lightweight Championship (One time)
  • Rumble In The Rockies
    • 1999 I.M.A. Rumble In The Rockies Championship (One time)
  • MMAMania.com
    • 2010 True Warrior Award

Back