GSP looking lean and in good shape

Tabarnakos

Ghoul Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pic from him today. He certainly does look good. Dude is shredded and doesn't look like that 185 bloated version of himself anymore. Look like he's clearly preparing himself for a return at 170 or maybe 155, Won't be surprised if he fight before the end of 2018

40578302_10161023376025650_752801681296588800_n.jpg

2C145122-E8DF-4A52-9E3C-4900118DC552.gif Guys always in shape lol

He's going for LW. I love GSP but at this stage of his life/career he wants no part of a monster like Woodley. Maybe 8 years ago, but not now.

You see the baldheaded guy at the end? Looks suspiciously like an Alien, maybe GSP is telling us something. Theyve abducted him again....

Hoping that he brings the riddum down with him to 155... Dana can deny all he wants but will cash that check for a Conor/Khabib Super Fight. # Champ Champ Champ

come on. you know the appropriate triune terminology.

He's going for LW. I love GSP but at this stage of his life/career he wants no part of a monster like Woodley. Maybe 8 years ago, but not now.
Dana basically confirmed it already by saying GSP at 155 is not gonna happen.

He probably doesn’t use creatine in between fights. He will bulk up again if he has to go to 170 or 185.

Looks like his friends beard suffers from Ellenbergeritis...

You see the baldheaded guy at the end? Looks suspiciously like an Alien, maybe GSP is telling us something. Theyve abducted him again....

or like Dana. same diff.

Dude looks like Alexander Gustafsson's coach.

Coach_Andreas.jpg

Dana basically confirmed it already by saying GSP at 155 is not gonna happen.
Yet, hell have Brock Lesnar come in and do a 1 fight deal for the HW belt. Dana is a dick. I feel sure if GSP v Khabib was presented, he would jump at it. PPV numbers would be insane.

If conor wins, they will fight at a catch weight .

Back