GSP looking lean and in good shape

GSP is fighting Conor next no matter what happens with Khabib.

He's going for LW. I love GSP but at this stage of his life/career he wants no part of a monster like Woodley. Maybe 8 years ago, but not now.

Of course. He’s not going to fight someone who negatively affects the PPV buy rate.

He's going for LW. I love GSP but at this stage of his life/career he wants no part of a monster like Woodley. Maybe 8 years ago, but not now.

Woodley is getting KTFO by Till

Strongly disagree.

Woodley would have a better chance than most but GSP would most likely outstrike him to a clear-cut UD.

Yes this Sounds possible. But can you really not see that GSP wants no Piece of the choosen one?

Surely GSP is not scared of another man, in the street or to protect a loved one, he would for sure fight anybody.
He is not scared of another man, he is scared of losing! and with Woodley as opponent, the risk is high.
Its not only hight, but the payoff will also not be the biggest... obvious reasons.

So he does not want to fight Woodley. But instead he fights Bispings (obvious reasons) and im sure he would love to fight McGoat (obvious reasons)...

Even when young and super athletic he couldn't do a backflip...

This video is the reason why you try to not fuck with random strangers in bars.

The guy look like your typical beer belly bar dweller. That's until you piss him off and then he start flipping all over the place kicking you in the face.

Impressive hahaha

High level TDD, KO power, low center of gravity. GSP wants no part of Woodley
Woodley wanted no part of GSP so he lost a striking match to Jake Shields because you know, Georges was there waiting for the winner.... woodley just wasn't good enough during Georges' era.

ROFL!

He looks like he was able to deliver the baby alien safely. I’d love to see him fight in 170 again.

He looks small and has aged a lot over the last few years. He's in great shape though.

Fuck the ufc if they deny him a LW title shot. UFC tries to dethrone him time after time and GSP continues to clown on the UFC.

GSP vs the winner of Khabib/Conor is a must for the history of the sport.

GSP would wipe Woodley out and it wouldn't even be close

Woodley is over rated. GSP is not

Setting aside the blueprint for success against Woodley that Rory established , GSP is simply a far better fighter

The truth is (which everyone except the 5 or 6 Woodley fans in existence) is that GSP has no interest in fighting Woodley because he isn't a draw.

Plus GSP wants a legacy fight. Taking back a belt he never lost is nothing compared to being a 3 weight class champ

Actually, Dana said he's not giving GSP an instant title shot at LW so he won't just come down for one fight and leave the weight class a mess when he leaves right away.

If GSP goes down, shows he can make weight by taking out whomever else is in line for a title shot? Then the big hyped superfight?

Dana is a guy who lets people trash talk their way into undeserved title shots. He's the guy who said women would never be fighting in the UFC. He's the guy who lets the PED freakshow named Brock come back, from drug suspension and get an instant title shot, because he knows Brock would lose to any of the top contenders.

He'd definitely allow GSP to have an instant shot if it came to that, because he only cares about selling PPV buys, but he wouldn't even be going against anything he's said if GSP takes a title contender elimination fight first.

Fuck the ufc if they deny him a LW title shot. UFC tries to dethrone him time after time and GSP continues to clown on the UFC.

GSP vs the winner of Khabib/Conor is a must for the history of the sport.
What a useless thread bump.

Anyway, it's understandable if the UFC doesn't want to give him a straight title shot at LW. Dude is coming off a title shot at MW which he didn't defend and the LW division is stacked with deserving contenders.

I say that as a GSP fan. I'd love to see him fight the winner of Khabib/Conor regardless. But gotta be realistic.

It's hard to pick against GSP. Extremely well coached, disciplined in both training and sticking to a game plan, and so much experience on the big stage. Even post prime, you have to respect what he brings to the octagon. Be careful with your coin.

He's almost at Leon Botha weight
iu

Hoping that he brings the riddum down with him to 155... Dana can deny all he wants but will cash that check for a Conor/Khabib Super Fight. # Champ Champ Champ

I normally disagree with the immediate title shots, but if he diets properly and puts on a good show with the intent of vacating in a reasonable time frame or defending, then game on.

Back