GSP looking lean and in good shape

Pic from him today. He certainly does look good. Dude is shredded and doesn't look like that 185 bloated version of himself anymore. Look like he's clearly preparing himself for a return at 170 or maybe 155, Won't be surprised if he fight before the end of 2018

View attachment 430791
yeah he lost a lot of size he does intermittent fasting, and he no longer has the turtle belly distended gut

I think he is probably 175 pounds lean there.

He's almost at Leon Botha weight
iu
When did Colin Kaepernick shave his head?

Actually, Dana said he's not giving GSP an instant title shot at LW so he won't just come down for one fight and leave the weight class a mess when he leaves right away.

If GSP goes down, shows he can make weight by taking out whomever else is in line for a title shot? Then the big hyped superfight?

Dana is a guy who lets people trash talk their way into undeserved title shots. He's the guy who said women would never be fighting in the UFC. He's the guy who lets the PED freakshow named Brock come back, from drug suspension and get an instant title shot, because he knows Brock would lose to any of the top contenders.

He'd definitely allow GSP to have an instant shot if it came to that, because he only cares about selling PPV buys, but he wouldn't even be going against anything he's said if GSP takes a title contender elimination fight first.

A lot of people forget dana also said they would never do a reality show

Monster like Woodley?
giphy.gif
I wish I could find a pic or the damn clip from the pre fight talk before bisping fight when gsp made Woodley look 2 weightclasses smaller , and patted him on the back and called him “little buddy” like a child aged fan.

Shit was hilarious

Back