GSP> Jones cant dispute it anymore

Insert first Serra fight.

Your boy tapped(IN HIS PRIME) to a 5’4 LW journeyman. LOL!

96172e9f-f1e9-4ed7-8bfd-432df1caf60d-jpeg.725033
Yes then he rematched him and destroyed him. Fedor lost to a middleweight. People still think he is goat

did

hendricks was robbed. 3-2 hendricks, the judges gave it to the champ.
Watch that first round again and tell us how it was a “robbery”.
No one argues Hendricks took 2/4 and GSP 3/5.

GSP still gets bashed for that Hendricks win meanwhile Jones arguably lost his 3rd fight today (Gus, Santos, Reyes)
JJ has too many questionable victories to be considered the GOAT.
strong agree

Yes then he rematched him and destroyed him. Fedor lost to a middleweight. People still think he is goat
You fail badly....Fedor was nowhere near his prime when he lost to TRT-Hendo. Fedor was undefeated for 10 years fighting much bigger guys.

Are you new to MMA?

did

hendricks was robbed. 3-2 hendricks, the judges gave it to the champ.
I thought GSP won 3 rounds to 2. Obviously so did the judges. Jones had a few gifted wins as well.so ir happens

I've seen it many times.

Hendricks won.

Based on what criteria? It was a close fight and could have gone either way but ultimately the UFC scoring system (whether or not you endorse it) scored the fight in GSP's favor.

Personally I thought it was 2-2 going into the 5th and for some inexplicable reason, Hendricks took his foot off the gas. Maybe he was tired but he didn't do much in round 5.

If the fight occurred today under the revised 10-8 scoring rules it's possible Hendricks might have gotten a 10-8 in one of the rounds he won from sheer damage. Mind you under current rules Hendricks would be a shell of himself thanks to USADA testing and banned IV.

Based on what criteria? It was a close fight and could have gone either way but ultimately the UFC scoring system (whether or not you endorse it) scored the fight in GSP's favor.

Personally I thought it was 2-2 going into the 5th and for some inexplicable reason, Hendricks took his foot off the gas. Maybe he was tired but he didn't do much in round 5.

If the fight occurred today under the revised 10-8 scoring rules it's possible Hendricks might have gotten a 10-8 in one of the rounds he won from sheer damage. Mind you under current rules Hendricks would be a shell of himself thanks to USADA testing and banned IV.
GSP haters still crying that Hendricks couldn't take the belt? By every measure GSP won 1-3-5.

Gsp avenged his loss to Serra tho and usada avenged his hendrix loss for him. JOn on the other hand has a free pico pass and is ducking trying to ever avenge his losses to Matt Hamill, middleweight Santos, or reyes... props to Jon for at least avenging his gus loss tho.

GSP was always fighting relatively small for WW while Jon is bullying middleweights with an insane size and reach advantage

Last edited:
GSP haters still crying that Hendricks couldn't take the belt? By every measure GSP won 1-3-5.

? I indicated GSP won based on the criteria the UFC scores by.

That makes me a GSP hater? lol. I also criticized Hendricks.

I think you might want to read a little closer before commenting.

GSP still gets bashed for that Hendricks win meanwhile Jones arguably lost his 3rd fight today (Gus, Santos, Reyes)
JJ has too many questionable victories to be considered the GOAT.
desperate GSP fanboy, still trying to shit on fighters to make GSP look good...
they never learn...

Dude should have retired on top then he'd be in with a shout, but he's carried on any lost stock in the GOAT argument.

kind of like Muhammad Ali. Sugar ray Robinson and Leonard and tommy hearns and Roberto Duran. And about any fighter who ever lived except a handful.

I take it your new to combat sports. There’s a time when a fughter is last it. And sometimes they carry on for years with many bad losses.

and a knowledgeable fan who’s partaken or followed the sport knows this.

this is twilight zone type shit I have to say this on a fighting forum.

Yes fighting bigger guys like Zulu and Hong Man Choi? Are you new to mma dipshit? Fuckin clown
Yep you are new and quite slow.....let’s just leave out former UFC champions in Tim Sylvia, Arlovski along with big dudes such as Herring, Big Nog, Hunt.

Only Zulu and Hong Man? Man you got to do better research than just Fightfinder....LOL!

Last edited:
Back