GSP> Jones cant dispute it anymore

You though incorrectly. Hendricks won 3 rounds. He was robbed. And GSP fans accused him of being on PEDs without proof.
No he lost. Again go watch the fight. That's your opinion which I disagree with as well. You seen GSPs face and automatically think he lost. I had it 3-2 GSP

Yep you are new and quite slow.....let’s just leave out former UFC champions in Tim Sylvia, Arlovski along with big dudes such as Herring, Big Nog, Hunt.

Only Zulu and Hong Man? Man you got to do better research than just Fightfinder....LOL!
I have been watching mma since it started fucknuts. He fought great competition but he has had alot of gimme freakshow fights as well. GSP always fought the top competition

No he lost. Again go watch the fight. That's your opinion which I disagree with as well. You seen GSPs face and automatically think he lost. I had it 3-2 GSP

Nah, I didn't see his face. I saw the fight, I don't get carried away by non-technical aspects.

In case of doubt, give the W to the champ. That's what happened.

He lost, by a small margin, but he lost.

What you say about it has as much value as what I say.

And GSP would not? Does GSP even compete under "current USADA testing"? A one-time trip against Bisping does not count. Hendricks didn't test positive, so that goes both ways.

Hendricks clearly won the 5th round. He lost the 1st round....that was a close round.

It doesn't really matter in the greater issue that, Jones is a much greater of all time than GSP fans can aspire their guy to be.

Huh? Gsp spent almost 2 years in the current usada testing pool around the bisping fight.

You think he only got tested once? Lol....

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
<JRSmith40><JRSmith40><JRSmith40><JRSmith40>
Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif
Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

so did jon jones' last three opponents.
You sound stupid.

So you really think Anthony Smith won against Jones? Please explain. I would love to hear what bs you come up with.

Jones sent Santos to the hospital with not one but two injured legs.

Reyes ran most of the fight like a scared B*tch. Reyes face looked like it went through a meat grinder after their fight in the post conference. Jones didn't have a single scratch on him.

Stay mad.

Last edited:
GSP still gets bashed for that Hendricks win meanwhile Jones arguably lost his 3rd fight today (Gus, Santos, Reyes)
JJ has too many questionable victories to be considered the GOAT.
+ the Hamill official DQ loss
+ the Smith unofficial DQ loss

Huh? Gsp spent almost 2 years in the current usada testing pool around the bisping fight.

You think he only got tested once? Lol....

After testing the waters for over 3 years. Coming back for one fight under the new rules isn't too impressive.
Lets not forget the way he tried to game the Hendricks affair, the VADA nonsense.

People weren't born yesterday. There is a delusional way of thought some fanboys have that "only their fighter is clean" in a filthy sport. There is little reason to take this seriously.

When did I say I wasn't aware of any of this? thats why I consider Floyd the GOAT of boxing and Jon the GOAT of MMA.

my bad. I don’t recall what you said now. Something about how fedor lost his status as a fighter for fighting for to long.
Something like that.

After testing the waters for over 3 years. Coming back for one fight under the new rules isn't too impressive.
Lets not forget the way he tried to game the Hendricks affair, the VADA nonsense.

People weren't born yesterday. There is a delusional way of thought some fanboys have that "only their fighter is clean" in a filthy sport. There is little reason to take this seriously.

? Again you keep throwing out interesting disinformation. GSP wanted Hendricks to take extra testing before their fight, this is well documented. Hendricks refused.

If you call it "gaming" when someone actively calls for more aggressive drug testing for both himself and his opponent, I don't know what to tell you.

Testing the waters? He was retired. When he started negotiating with the UFC to come back, he entered the USADA testing pool.

You have an interesting way of trying to rewrite history to make GSP look bad. You probably picked the wrong fighter to take this stance with.

And going back to Hendricks, no he did not test positive but you saying GSP's fight was a one time thing when he was tested under USADA for two years for that one time thing is pretty funny.

And how did Hendricks do in the UFC post USADA? 1-5 in his last 6 fights and missed weight 4 times. Funny how you shit on GSP and yet defend Hendricks.

Very funny indeed.

GSP hasn't fought the new Gen like Jones has
Are you kidding? New Gen? Jones has fought only 2 guys younger than him, Reyes and the 1 year younger Smith. Every other fighter he has fought was like 5-10 years older, and this doesn´t even count the nearly countless mileage of his opponents the moment they fought.

Has to be sarcasm.....

Greasy P is such a goat that he ran away and retired during his prime after hendricks beat the piss out of him

? Again you keep throwing out interesting disinformation. GSP wanted Hendricks to take extra testing before their fight, this is well documented. Hendricks refused.

If you call it "gaming" when someone actively calls for more aggressive drug testing for both himself and his opponent, I don't know what to tell you.

Testing the waters? He was retired. When he started negotiating with the UFC to come back, he entered the USADA testing pool.

You have an interesting way of trying to rewrite history to make GSP look bad. You probably picked the wrong fighter to take this stance with.

And going back to Hendricks, no he did not test positive but you saying GSP's fight was a one time thing when he was tested under USADA for two years for that one time thing is pretty funny.

And how did Hendricks do in the UFC post USADA? 1-5 in his last 6 fights and missed weight 4 times. Funny how you shit on GSP and yet defend Hendricks.

Very funny indeed.

Why exactly was he retired?

He was young, in good form?

then he was not retired anymore.

There is an agenda here. It's simple to dissect. A group of people, apparently yourself included, rate "not using PEDs" as a major point to call a fighter a GOAT, or whatever in that sense. So, you need to go to incredible lengths to ignore the suspicious behaviour undertaken by GSP in all these years, while throw everyone else equivalent to him under the bus for minor infractions. Yet, the guy was not even around.

But it's completely meaningless because it only makes sense inside a narrow minded view of the sport that places the adoration of one athlete above the global understanding of the game.

We can do without this garbage and focus on what matters. MMA and Conor McGregor.

Why exactly was he retired?

He was young, in good form?

then he was not retired anymore.

There is an agenda here. It's simple to dissect. A group of people, apparently yourself included, rate "not using PEDs" as a major point to call a fighter a GOAT, or whatever in that sense. So, you need to go to incredible lengths to ignore the suspicious behaviour undertaken by GSP in all these years, while throw everyone else equivalent to him under the bus for minor infractions. Yet, the guy was not even around.

But it's completely meaningless because it only makes sense inside a narrow minded view of the sport that places the adoration of one athlete above the global understanding of the game.

We can do without this garbage and focus on what matters. MMA and Conor McGregor.

Did you just start watching MMA? GSP flat out stated publically that he was retiring because the drug testing at the time was insufficient (given USADA testing wasn't even on the road map at the time and didn't show up until a year and half later).

I am not defending GSP in any way, merely stating facts. Frankly I'm not even much of a fan of his as I was actually around when he was cruising to snoozefest decisions during his peak.

However to make inferences when you clearly have no clue what went down back in 2013 is kind of pointless.

I do not hesitate to criticize Hendricks because he performance post USADA is the worst drop off in UFC history. The guy in many people's eyes beat GSP and was on his way to being one of the best WW of a generation. As soon as better drug testing was implemented, his career imploded.

I wasn't talking about who was the GOAT, you are making that inference here. I was simply stating facts. Facts you are either unaware of due to not watching MMA back in 2013 when this all went down (and Dana subsequently throwing GSP under the bus for retiring. Dana also blacklisted Askren a few months earlier because Askren stated that unified USADA level testing was doable) or blatantly trying to retcon to your own agenda.

There are plenty of guys on here that have watched MMA for more than a few months that would tell you that you are full of shit and trying to instigate with absolutely no factual basis. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are uninformed.

Did you just start watching MMA? GSP flat out stated publically that he was retiring because the drug testing at the time was insufficient (given USADA testing wasn't even on the road map at the time and didn't show up until a year and half later).

I am not defending GSP in any way, merely stating facts. Frankly I'm not even much of a fan of his as I was actually around when he was cruising to snoozefest decisions during his peak.

However to make inferences when you clearly have no clue what went down back in 2013 is kind of pointless.

I do not hesitate to criticize Hendricks because he performance post USADA is the worst drop off in UFC history. The guy in many people's eyes beat GSP and was on his way to being one of the best WW of a generation. As soon as better drug testing was implemented, his career imploded.

I wasn't talking about who was the GOAT, you are making that inference here. I was simply stating facts. Facts you are either unaware of due to not watching MMA back in 2013 when this all went down (and Dana subsequently throwing GSP under the bus for retiring. Dana also blacklisted Askren a few months earlier because Askren stated that unified USADA level testing was doable) or blatantly trying to retcon to your own agenda.

There are plenty of guys on here that have watched MMA for more than a few months that would tell you that you are full of shit and trying to instigate with absolutely no factual basis. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are uninformed.

...and you took his word for it "that testing was insufficient"? It never crossed your mind the guy wore the mantle of cleanliness for another reason?

If you want to be that gullible, suit yourself.

My inferences are all to the point.

You've got some GSP fandom problem, I'm not interested in it or how it clouds your judgement.

...and you took his word for it "that testing was insufficient"? It never crossed your mind the guy wore the mantle of cleanliness for another reason?

If you want to be that gullible, suit yourself.

My inferences are all to the point.

You've got some GSP fandom problem, I'm not interested in it or how it clouds your judgement.

You are delusional bud. Why else in your "expert" opinion did he quit then?

None of your inferences have the slightest basis in reality. GSP has never failed a drug test under the old or new testing. If you want to accuse him of doing so (And I see you are careful about how you word your accusations because you got banned from you last account here), why don't you show some kind of proof? Conspiracy theories are all well and good but without any evidence whatsoever, they are simply that, theories.

This thread is about a comparison between Jones and GSP. Clearly there is no point in comparing their testing history. USADA went live in june of 2015 and since that time Jones fought OSP to a decision and then had his next fight against DC overturned for failed drug test and that was just the beginning of his woes.

You are trying to say that GSP who sat in the same testing pool as Jones for 2 years and never had even a hint of a failed test, while Jones failed multiple times is equally guilty?

I guess you are also inferring that GSP had access to better masking techniques than Jon Jones. funny...

I suspect most fighters in MMA use some form of enhancement but if you are really that cynical perhaps you should watch a sport with no cheating, ping pong perhaps?

You are delusional bud. Why else in your "expert" opinion did he quit then?

None of your inferences have the slightest basis in reality. GSP has never failed a drug test under the old or new testing. If you want to accuse him of doing so (And I see you are careful about how you word your accusations because you got banned from you last account here), why don't you show some kind of proof? Conspiracy theories are all well and good but without any evidence whatsoever, they are simply that, theories.

This thread is about a comparison between Jones and GSP. Clearly there is no point in comparing their testing history. USADA went live in june of 2015 and since that time Jones fought OSP to a decision and then had his next fight against DC overturned for failed drug test and that was just the beginning of his woes.

You are trying to say that GSP who sat in the same testing pool as Jones for 2 years and never had even a hint of a failed test, while Jones failed multiple times is equally guilty?

I guess you are also inferring that GSP had access to better masking techniques than Jon Jones. funny...

I suspect most fighters in MMA use some form of enhancement but if you are really that cynical perhaps you should watch a sport with no cheating, ping pong perhaps?

Too much effort on your part to defend a guy who doesn't even know you exist.

Back