GSP> Jones cant dispute it anymore

Dude, I'm on your side :v
A person on my side would not say the Last Emperor was “juiced”. If you recall, Fedor also simultaneously competed in World Sambo Competitions and never ONCE popped for anything.

please refrain from your thinly veiled insults at the GOAT.

I don’t know, his whole post is a mess. Perhaps he thinks you’re a mineral of some sort? He’s also been deleting his previous posts .Weird shit.
I know. Shouldn't feed this troll. A few others warned me about him

Are there any other kind of piranhas?
That was for emphasis on cannibalistic, for those watching at home.
But to answer your question, there is even a species of piranha that only eats vegetation. There’s like 30 species of them.

That was for emphasis on cannibalistic, for those watching at home.
But to answer your question, there is even a species of piranha that only eats vegetation. There’s like 30 species of them.
You study piranhas? Exciting....

Lol, that looks more like a word you’d use. I don’t speak gonobonics.
Well, dear dawwz... 4 dudes agreed with my post, & this accusation is not originally mine, someone else 1st dropped it.

It iz what it iz...

Well, dear dawwz... 4 dudes agreed with my post, & this accusation is not originally mine, someone else 1st dropped it.

It iz what it iz...
Well if you’d like to think I’m your buddy I feel honored. And if 4 major geniuses liked your post it must be true. Only on sherdog

Well if you’d like to think I’m your buddy I feel honored. And if 4 major geniuses liked your post it must be true. Only on sherdog
Helax, dawwz, we can all be mistaken...

Only Godz, & maybe them Modz via IP, know the truth...

Helax, dawwz, we can all be mistaken...

Only Godz, & maybe them Modz via IP, know the truth...
I’m still thinking dawwz is one of your made up words you like to speak with. You prefer gonobonics or rebonics? It’s a unique dialect.
Anyway, contact mods and get those Ip’s.
Have them check out McDego’s 2 accounts while you’re re at it. Lol

I’m still thinking dawwz is one of your made up words you like to speak with. You prefer gonobonics or rebonics? It’s a unique dialect.
Anyway, contact mods and get those Ip’s.
Have them check out McDego’s 2 accounts while you’re re at it. Lol
Cool story, dawwz...

Check with your No Rush fanbase, the biggest Snitches are there, all buddies with them Modz...

Cool story, dawwz...

Check with your No Rush fanbase, the biggest Snitches are there, all buddies with them Modz...
This is some Twilight Zone shit. We’re talking about alt accounts and up creeps Toner to hit the like button. Lmao this is too funny!
Thanks for the humor

so GSP getting TKO'd doesn't count because its not an arguable loss?

PeeWee Herman defense again. Weird.

There she is!

It's funny. To me, Intellishamus's AV seems to be more of a personal picture. It's always easier to accept the lack of intellect when you realize it's coming from that face.

You girls care to provide some insight on how GSP is/was a better fighter than Jon Jones? Maybe between the two accounts you'll be able to conjure up a tiny piece of a substantial thought. I mean, we all know that's not true, but at least maybe you'll try?
315BF96D-3B72-4A92-A44E-029984DE877B.jpeg

GSP still gets bashed for that Hendricks win meanwhile Jones arguably lost his 3rd fight today (Gus, Santos, Reyes)
JJ has too many questionable victories to be considered the GOAT.

Yeah, but GSP was retired at that point of their fighting careers...
I have a feeling he would have had some REAL losses if he went on fighting after the Hendricks war.

Back