GSP confirms he ducked the GOAT twice and still ducking: "There's a lot more to lose than gain"

Imagine working at a place wherein everyone communicates the way we do on Sherdog.

1. Steroid cheats aren't GOATs
2. That isn't ducking.

By your logic, Anderson also ducked Jon Jones

Last edited:
GSP's last fight was at MW. Anderson can still make MW.

It's a fight we've been waiting to see for about a decade now. Two of the sports GOATS. It would sell really well.

GSP has a lot to gain from taking the fight, like money and cementing his legacy...

Name a fight where GSP didn't have more to lose, than he did to gain... One from the past decade. Probably just the Bisping fight.

I was talking about the additional testing he intially wanted for the GSP fight but then refused.
GSP had his lawyers asking what he(GSP) would be tested for etc....If Johnny is accused of PEDs, then GSP equally so.

GSP had his lawyers asking what he(GSP) would be tested for etc....If Johnny is accused of PEDs, then GSP equally so.

That's not how Sherdog works bro.

At Sherdog, despite the absence of evidence against Hendricks, everyone can call him a roider, etc. Now, GSP is the cleanest fighter in the history of the sport.

Get it?

Just repeat like a mantra "GSP is clean, GSP is clean" and you'll fit in.

You cannot duck opponents in weight classes above you. No fighter is under any obligation to move up weight classes.

GSP would likely win now and had a good chance of winning then too. He’s a bad stylistic matchup for Anderson. The size difference can’t be that much.

He ducked him when he refused to unretire??

When did he duck him before that??

Or after that?? If GSP wins who cares, even Bisping beat this version if AS, and GSP KO'd Bisping. Would be taking a step back if he fought AS

I dont think people are that stupid to speak how USADA or any other anti-doping agency is 100% effective.

The story goes: gsp didnt fail test so he was clean

We have saying: if the devil is lying, his horn dont lie.

So, HGH gut dont lie, his disproportionate shoulders dont lie. He has too much muscle and too less fat for a man that do mma training. Just look at freakin Fedor for example.

Or Tim silvia. Am I doing this right?

Anderson should have asked a few questions about what was tested for, wouldn't you think? I guess it's a better look to fail multiple tests. And as for Johnny it seems his decline came exactly at same time as USADA came in and He even admits to being a big IV user prior to the ban. I believe that he fought clean in the USADA era and I can respect that .
Prior to USADA the rules were different.

Insecure neck beards always go to "ducking" when a fighter simply doesn't want to fight someone else.

GSP had one fight at MW at the very tail end of his career and admittedly was not interested in a Silva fight in his prime.

But.

Silva had three at LHW in his prime and yet.... No Jon Jones?

Hell Jon is coming back and there's only 2 other people of note in the entire division, Silva was willing to collect a paycheck against Cormier, why not Jones?

Chael Zero submission defense Sonnen would have won a 50-40 decision over Silva but he has zero submission defense and cant see a triangle coming from a mile away.

GSP would have finished Silva in that fight.

If Anderson somehow won the title by fluke KO I'm sure he would be up for it.

GSP has no reason to fight Anderson. NO reason. Maybe If Anderson were MW champ but he is over 40 now and losing to almost everybody. He is but a shadow of his former self. Besides it is not ducking if you are a champ in the lower weight class you idiot.
You’re ducking when you’re
Calling out lower weight guys yourself...just like gsp

I think this is quite fair, and most guys would do the same as GSP. Nothing wrong with what he said.
Nobody wanted to fight a prime Anderson, and even if GSP is an amazing fighter, and truly the greatest WW of all time, fighting the no1 p4p guy a weightclass up at that time would not be a good idea. Anderson was a one in a million fighter, and I think most can agree that GSP would never beat him in his prime.

Today, Anderson might be old and broken, but he is still dangerous. Like GSP said, too much to lose. Better for him to lobby for Khabib (if he can cut the weight).Probably more money, and a safer fight.

He was too intimated by the hate he'd receive for humping Anderoid. Come at me pussy fanboys.

Back