GSP confirms he ducked the GOAT twice and still ducking: "There's a lot more to lose than gain"

Anderoid is a cheater. Can never be GOAT.

iu
So GSP is disqualified, since he is a confirmed cheater (Grease-gate)

if these two met when they should have in their relative primes gsp would have gotten dinged pretty bad imo

Chael held Anderson down for 4 rounds, you think prime GSP couldn't? Georges is the greatest MMA wrestler of all time.

I wish GSP would either fight or go away at this point.

He did fight, he beat Bisping for his 13th consecutive win. I know people like to talk about Max Holloway winning 13 in a row but he isn't the only one on a 13 fight streak. The only difference is 11 of GSP's 13 were title fights.

The Anderson who stuffed chaels shots in that second fight and finished him in the second would send GSP back to the mothership.

When did Hendricks fail a test?

He didn't but Rogan and others have talked about how Hendricks was likely roided to the gills. The Hendricks you saw against GSP rapidly dropped into the toilet with USADA around. Like night and day, he went from championship contender to can't even make weight.

He did fight, he beat Bisping for his 13th consecutive win. I know people like to talk about Max Holloway winning 13 in a row but he isn't the only one on a 13 fight streak. The only difference is 11 of GSP's 13 were title fights.
Actually it's 12 tittle fights in a row. The first one was the Interim against Hughes 3.

even tho i dont admire gsp because of many reasons people should understand that in this case with Silva, he is figting alot bigger man and at start he is in disadvantage.

Silva can easily fight at LHW , gsp on the other side need to be bulked to fight at MW.

even tho i dont admire gsp because of many reasons people should understand that in this case with Silva, he is figting alot bigger man and at start he is in disadvantage.

Silva can easily fight at LHW , gsp on the other side need to be bulked to fight at MW.

Even so, Anderson's wrestling wasn't good. I suspect prime GSP could have held Anderson down for 5 rounds and won a decision. Chael has wrestled with GSP and says he feels strong as fuck and we know Chael almost beat Anderson using a good wrestling game. Its hard to predict but I wouldn't count prime GSP out of that fight.

Chael held Anderson down for 4 rounds, you think prime GSP couldn't? Georges is the greatest MMA wrestler of all time.
Chael was roided out of his fucking mind and Anderson would have bullied and out-muscled gsp easily. The size discrepancy alone and the strength that goes with it would have totally been in Silva's favor. GSP would find out how good his "amazing" jab was when he threw it at an actual striker that hit like a dump truck in answer. He'd be done by round 2.

Silva lost and failed drug tests plus is old, so beating him now would not mean as much as before all this played out.
Difficult to understand?

Even so, Anderson's wrestling wasn't good. I suspect prime GSP could have held Anderson down for 5 rounds and won a decision. Chael has wrestled with GSP and says he feels strong as fuck and we know Chael almost beat Anderson using a good wrestling game. Its hard to predict but I wouldn't count prime GSP out of that fight.

too many factors are included in mma fight. they both can KO and make submition and there isnt any realistic answer. it can go either way everytime they fight-

Chael was roided out of his fucking mind and Anderson would have bullied and out-muscled gsp easily. The size discrepancy alone and the strength that goes with it would have totally been in Silva's favor. GSP would find out how good his "amazing" jab was when he threw it at an actual striker that hit like a dump truck in answer. He'd be done by round 2.

gsp wasnt on steroids his whole career ?

He didn't but Rogan and others have talked about how Hendricks was likely roided to the gills. The Hendricks you saw against GSP rapidly dropped into the toilet with USADA around. Like night and day, he went from championship contender to can't even make weight.
So he didn't fail a test but Joe Rogan and others talk about how he was likely roided... got it, thanks. Now the mystery has been solved.

<{clintugh}>

GSP fans shit their pants if someone says he uses/used PEDS, but they'll be quick to bash Hendricks about it without a failed test.

gsp wasnt on steroids his whole career ?
the roids I don't care about, never have, but at their respective primes I just see Anderson tagging georges brutally and putting him away without much trouble

Silva could have refused the DC fight on short notice by coming up with some bulking bullshit. The GSP bulking fiasco was just a way for him to avoid defending the MW strap. "I couldn't bulk properly, almost died, can't fight MW again."

The usual apologists and stock memes have already arrived.

Have we seen the Abu Dhabi defense yet?

Gsp didn't want Anderson when he was on a tear and he doesnt want him now on skid row.
I wonder when are the stocks just right for George's

When Dave Menne comes back and wins the MW belt, we shall see the return of GSP.

So he didn't fail a test but Joe Rogan and others talk about how he was likely roided... got it, thanks. Now the mystery has been solved.

<{clintugh}>

GSP fans shit their pants if someone says he uses/used PEDS, but they'll be quick to bash Hendricks about it without a failed test.

Johnny had every chance in the world to use steroids for his bare knuckle match but he came in as out of shape as ever. People love to blame USADA for his decline but it seemed to be a motivation and discipline issue. I’m not saying he’s clean for sure....he could have easily used the sauce just like most fighters have at some point.

Meanwhile GSP has only one fight under USADA (which is corrupt anyways)

Picture_11_display_image.png

Back