GSP confirms he ducked the GOAT twice and still ducking: "There's a lot more to lose than gain"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
St-Pierre’s last fight prior to the Bisping bout was his alleged title defense against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167.

The Canadian icon revealed that it was after this fight that he had been offered a bout with Silva for the second (and currently final) time in his career.

“I took a break with Johny Hendricks, a month after that, Dana [White] text me [asking] if I want to fight Anderson Silva,” St-Pierre said. “I didn’t want to fight nobody. I said no. I took four years off.

“Now things are changed. Silva [has] lost, now it’s not as interesting, you know what I mean. There’s a lot more to lose than gain.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...se-than-gain-vs-anderson-silva-at-this-point/
------------------------------------
vice-nick3.jpg

GSP has no reason to fight Anderson. NO reason. Maybe If Anderson were MW champ but he is over 40 now and losing to almost everybody. He is but a shadow of his former self. Besides it is not ducking if you are a champ in the lower weight class you idiot.

St-Pierre’s last fight prior to the Bisping bout was his alleged title defense against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167.

The Canadian icon revealed that it was after this fight that he had been offered a bout with Silva for the second (and currently final) time in his career.

“I took a break with Johny Hendricks, a month after that, Dana [White] text me [asking] if I want to fight Anderson Silva,” St-Pierre said. “I didn’t want to fight nobody. I said no. I took four years off.

“Now things are changed. Silva [has] lost, now it’s not as interesting, you know what I mean. There’s a lot more to lose than gain.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...se-than-gain-vs-anderson-silva-at-this-point/
------------------------------------
vice-nick3.jpg

Ducking?

He basically said “It’s not worth it.”

Reading comprehension?

Gsp didn't want Anderson when he was on a tear and he doesnt want him now on skid row.
I wonder when are the stocks just right for George's

I guess GSP has a thing about fighting steroid cheats since the Hendricks debacle.

if these two met when they should have in their relative primes gsp would have gotten dinged pretty bad imo

GSP has no reason to fight Anderson. NO reason. Maybe If Anderson were MW champ but he is over 40 now and losing to almost everybody. He is but a shadow of his former self. Besides it is not ducking if you are a champ in the lower weight class you idiot.

Shit post

How can one duck himself ?
GSP is the GOAT of course Anderoid doesnt have his juice anymore but even if he had it GSP still would 50-45 him.
Facts

Tarnishing legacy... Feels more like Joe Calzaghe, he retired undefeated but nobody gives a shit about him

Just another thread where some idiot decides to sensationalize his ridiculous opinion.

I was talking about the additional testing he intially wanted for the GSP fight but then refused.
So that one is not good enough? Additional testing would've had a positive test for steroids?

Anderoid is a cheater. Can never be GOAT.

iu

Back