GSP´s nurse drugged Nick Diaz.

I dont believe that crap,they really just come out with this now? lol

so Nick took stuff from GSP's "Nurse"? if he was stupid enough to take something from some random then he only has himself to blame
When I first saw the headline that Nick said he was drugged, I thought he meant he smoked a bowl. This is unreal. "Hi. I'm from Team GSP. MInd if I shoot you up with an unknown substance before the fight? Awesome. You're so cool!" That's some Simpson's level shit!

"Your a male nurse" - Kenflo

Straight from the Diaz Book of Excuses Vol.4

Nick could trip on his shoelaces and he would still find a way to blame GSP/The UFC/society in general.

Marijuana.jpg

Sounds reasonable. I always accept and take intravenous medication unexpectedly from anyone, as long as they say it is good for me.

Well if you let someone from an opposing camp put some unknown substance in your IV drip you deserve to lose.

Diaz is getting dangerously close to homeless guy on a streetcorner level of delusional, paranoid rant.

GSP's Nurse

109547_512x288_generated.jpg

Judging from this pic and some others, I believe the story. Nurse even smiled diabolically as GSP was finished by Serra. He is one sick demented individual.
That picture alone is damning enough

Trivia Bonus: GSP's nurse was Bill Cosby. :rolleyes:

Frankie Edgar was also involved in some capacity. Not sure what the link between him and Diaz is.

eb3fb77bf51cecc028aa7b0fe369ba0d.jpg

The Diaz bros will say fucking anything to avoid admitting they lost.

Frankie Edgar was also involved in some capacity. Not sure what the link between him and Diaz is.

eb3fb77bf51cecc028aa7b0fe369ba0d.jpg
Isn't that Asilva's trainer? The one he used for the Diaz fight that he was popped. I know allot of people blamed it on him. Smh

I think I'm starting to loathe Nick as much as I like Nate.

Why would you let someone sent by the other camp inject you/give you anything? GSP must be more powerful than we ever knew to pull a Jedi mind trick like that.

Back