GSP´s nurse drugged Nick Diaz.

Nick took a random drug given to him by a member of his opponent's camp right before a match, before the biggest fight of his career?

Sounds a little silly to me.

Not the first time GSP's camp tries to sabotage his opponent. They hired a dude to kiss BJ Penn so he loses his focus.

You forgot the spies GSP put in his camp.

Also GSP'shand wraps that were inspected, inspected again, and then they barred Shields from coming in to check them a 3rd time.

Shields still swears to this day there was something about those hand wraps.

This is the stupidest excuse in the history of the sport. And that's saying a lot.

So you let a guy from an opponent's camp administer an IV of some unknown fluid before a fight? Makes sense...

<mma4><mma4><mma4>
What's wrong with that ? Sounds perfectly reasonable to me . I bet Nick didn't even ask what the substance was and why would he ?

Nick Diaz is still crying about this fight? Someone who knows him needs to sit him down and tell him that he looks like a complete child, similar to how he looked in the Octagon that night.

Sounds like Nick took a diuretic to piss the THC out and is trying to cover it up.

Why wild Nick allow GSP's nurse to administer anything to him?

I'm confused.
If it's a nurse assigned by the commission to handle IVs or something, maybe? Also, Nick also said after the fight he felt like GSP had an insider spy because it seemed like GSP knew everything that Nick was gonna try.

Nick has a point with the shady commission giving their home fighter a pass during weigh ins. But the rest is just stoner paranoia IMO.

If the Diaz bothers said it, then it's true.

Yes you read that right.

When talking about his 2013 title bout against Georges St-Pierre, Nick Diaz has mentioned numerous times that the former long time champion didn't make weight for their contest. Interestingly enough, in a more recent interview, Nick claims that "somebody freakin' drugged me" before that bout as well.

Not many people understood what he meant at the time, but boxing coach Richard Perez did share more details about it in a recent appearance with Submission Radio.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that," Perez said. "Yeah I was there, and it was Georges St. Pierre’s nurse or something, came down and he wanted to give Nick some kind of stuff. And I told Nick not to do it, but he gave it to him. So that’s what he’s talking about."

"I don’t know what it was. I’m not saying that it was a drug or anything, but I just know that he looked different (in the fight)."

"He said he worked with Georges St-Pierre," Perez recalled. "It was just through an IV."

Whatever it was, Perez says it had an effect on Nick.

"Of course, because he was up all night urinating. I mean he wasn’t feeling good because he was going to the bathroom a lot. I mean, I don’t know what it did, but I know he was going to the bathroom a lot, so it probably dehydrated him and drained him."

"I don’t know, but I just know I was sitting there and the guy wanted to give him something. I don’t know what it was for. I told him no, but he said it wouldn’t even hurt him. It was strange."

He then stated that while it happened, and Nick can obviously bring it up if he wants, for him everything is "done" and "in the past now".

speculation well after the fact
which does what?
provide Nick with another excuse?

i cant possibly believe that

edit: the post above mine perfectly explains why

edit 2: "they put something in my weed" would have been more believable than this nonsense.

"My coke must have been cut with steroids."

Jon Jones

Was it the male nurse who was only brought in to antagonize Koscheck on TUF?

Somebody make Nick an excuses book

Him and hendricks would make good friends

Was this her?

giphy.gif

Well if anything I remember Nick doing better than I thought he would so he should thank those nurses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back