GSP´s nurse drugged Nick Diaz.

If you believe this then you're just an obsessed Diaz fan, and retarded.

I guess this was the nurse

CapturedPicture_35.png

Jackie Aprile also died days after her visit. Very very shady business with the canadiens. George Sopranos Pierre the new mob boss. Nick is a brave man to speak out in the public. I guess the mob will shoot back hard and will make Diaz loose his next fight which would come totally unexpected.

The fight was rigged. The system is rigged. Everyone says so.

GSP should be locked up. #lockGSPup

IV was full of GSP riddum. He couldn't 'andle it.

Last edited:
Nick has smoked entirely too much weed in his life. Delusional A.F.

"Fuck that motherfucker, Georges. I'll box him up and gogo this French Canadian motherfucker. He ain't even make weight, disrespectin' me, disrespectin' the 209, disrespectin' weed itself.... where you at Georges, where you AT?"

"Hey Nick, I'm GSP's nurse."

"Fuck you doing here?"

"Can I stick this IV in you?"

"What!? Fuck n-....um, what's in it?"

"It's totally safe."

"....yeaaah, but what is it?"

"It's good. And safe."

"Nick, as your boxing coach, and a part of YOUR team as opposed to your OPPONENT's team, I advise you not to do this."

".....eh, do it." *sticks out arm*

It sounds kinda bizarre.

So, Woodley vs. Wonderboy and Diaz vs. Gsp. Makes sense to me.

hahahaha yeah sure. was the drug called "delusional"

So you let a guy from an opponent's camp administer an IV of some unknown fluid before a fight? Makes sense...

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

TBH if there was one fighter mentally absent enough to allow this it would definitely be Nick.

Oh look, Nick Diaz saying ridiculous shit that everyone with a functional brain knows to be bullshit. What a fucking surprise.

I just don't see how he has fans.

His most notable fights are losses. He makes excuses that are so unbelievable they border on comedy. He's a MMAist who doesn't understand when people refuse to simply box with him in a fight.

On top of all that, he thinks his jokey-cartoon status among fans implies he's some large MMA draw who deserves only big name fights. Not realizing he isn't a draw and hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

Entitled, unintelligent, one-dimensional excuse maker. But hey he smokes weed and gives the finger, SO COOL!

Back