GSP´s nurse drugged Nick Diaz.

So one guy pissed all night before the fight, one guy puked the whole night before the fight, now who shit the whole night before the fight?

This is a beauty of a story. Here's hoping it gets some play. Fucking retards will eat this up.

Isn't that Asilva's trainer? The one he used for the Diaz fight that he was popped. I know allot of people blamed it on him. Smh

The guy you're talking about is all roided up. This is Phil Nurse, he was GSP's muay thai coach.

Why would Nick allow GSP's nurse to administer anything to him?

I'm confused.

Well, he was always bitching about having to drive a Honda Civic, and how broke he was... maybe GSP felt bad for the povert stricken little fella and had his nurse go help a "brudder" out.

Ok enough...

Another dick smoker with another fucking thread of lies, slander, and calumny. The same fucking thread for the fifth time in a week.

If the fucking mods here had their poop in a group. Fuckers like this guy would be banned.

I got the transcript of what conspired that day.

GSP's Nurse: I work for GSP, I'm here to administer this IV on you, it will only take a minute

Nick Diaz: all right, whatever homie

Richard Perez: Wait, Nick Don't do it, he works for GSP.

GSP's Nurse: Don't worry, it won't hurt.

Richard Perez: Don't do it

Nick Diaz: It's ok, it won't hurt. What is this fluid again?

GSP's Nurse: Don't worry, it won't hurt.

2 hours later......

Nick Diaz: Im pissing and shitting way too much, I don't think I think letting GSP's nurse do that was a bad idea.

with all due respect, there was no way Diaz was going to beat GSP at that time. This all sounds like sour grapes

Drugged or not
this fight still goes 50-45 or 49-46
Unless it was in pride then it might be interesting

<39>

Nick Diaz excuse maker extraordinaire

Last edited:
That's gotta be one of the stupidest stories ever. They were probably inhaling second hand weed smoke from whoever was smoking.

lLxCoWM.jpg

I'm sure Nick paid him good money to do it.

Haha is this like the toxic water they gave him on the airplane? Man everyone is out to get him!

Ok enough...

Another dick smoker with another fucking thread of lies, slander, and calumny. The same fucking thread for the fifth time in a week.

If the fucking mods here had their poop in a group. Fuckers like this guy would be banned.
You can flat out accuse GSP of being a steroid cheat and mods won't care. There was recently a thread with non stop GSP bashing and accusations, mod closed the thread because he didnt want to give the GSP bashers dubs .. he actually said that. He said I am closing the thread rather than dubbing you guys. Pages and pages of GSP bashing, nothing done.

Yes you read that right.

When talking about his 2013 title bout against Georges St-Pierre, Nick Diaz has mentioned numerous times that the former long time champion didn't make weight for their contest. Interestingly enough, in a more recent interview, Nick claims that "somebody freakin' drugged me" before that bout as well.

Not many people understood what he meant at the time, but boxing coach Richard Perez did share more details about it in a recent appearance with Submission Radio.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that," Perez said. "Yeah I was there, and it was Georges St. Pierre’s nurse or something, came down and he wanted to give Nick some kind of stuff. And I told Nick not to do it, but he gave it to him. So that’s what he’s talking about."

"I don’t know what it was. I’m not saying that it was a drug or anything, but I just know that he looked different (in the fight)."

"He said he worked with Georges St-Pierre," Perez recalled. "It was just through an IV."

Whatever it was, Perez says it had an effect on Nick.

"Of course, because he was up all night urinating. I mean he wasn’t feeling good because he was going to the bathroom a lot. I mean, I don’t know what it did, but I know he was going to the bathroom a lot, so it probably dehydrated him and drained him."

"I don’t know, but I just know I was sitting there and the guy wanted to give him something. I don’t know what it was for. I told him no, but he said it wouldn’t even hurt him. It was strange."

He then stated that while it happened, and Nick can obviously bring it up if he wants, for him everything is "done" and "in the past now".

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

Pound for pound best thread of the day. No one rational could possibly believe this. I'm sure Nick does though. :)

Back