GSP´s nurse drugged Nick Diaz.

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes you read that right.

When talking about his 2013 title bout against Georges St-Pierre, Nick Diaz has mentioned numerous times that the former long time champion didn't make weight for their contest. Interestingly enough, in a more recent interview, Nick claims that "somebody freakin' drugged me" before that bout as well.

Not many people understood what he meant at the time, but boxing coach Richard Perez did share more details about it in a recent appearance with Submission Radio.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that," Perez said. "Yeah I was there, and it was Georges St. Pierre’s nurse or something, came down and he wanted to give Nick some kind of stuff. And I told Nick not to do it, but he gave it to him. So that’s what he’s talking about."

"I don’t know what it was. I’m not saying that it was a drug or anything, but I just know that he looked different (in the fight)."

"He said he worked with Georges St-Pierre," Perez recalled. "It was just through an IV."

Whatever it was, Perez says it had an effect on Nick.

"Of course, because he was up all night urinating. I mean he wasn’t feeling good because he was going to the bathroom a lot. I mean, I don’t know what it did, but I know he was going to the bathroom a lot, so it probably dehydrated him and drained him."

"I don’t know, but I just know I was sitting there and the guy wanted to give him something. I don’t know what it was for. I told him no, but he said it wouldn’t even hurt him. It was strange."

He then stated that while it happened, and Nick can obviously bring it up if he wants, for him everything is "done" and "in the past now".

Why would Nick allow GSP's nurse to administer anything to him?

I'm confused.

Last edited:
I believe him for some reason, lot's of shady shit from teh GSP camp ever since the second BJ fight.

Might explain Nick's unexpected nap during the fight.

Was it Phil Nurse?

Sounds like it might have been Phil Nurse

Trying to catch GSP rolling dirty:

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Still hard to believe. But at least theres a story now.

So you let a guy from an opponent's camp administer an IV of some unknown fluid before a fight? Makes sense...

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

i cant possibly believe that

edit: the post above mine perfectly explains why

edit 2: "they put something in my weed" would have been more believable than this nonsense.

Last edited:
Shout out to Richard Perez - one of the best trainers in the biz.

I...think we need a little more about this before I start believing anything.

MMA Book of excuses: The Nick Diaz Edition

"Georges St-Pierre was on steroids when I fought him."

"He missed f---ing weight. He f---ing missed weight. He didn't make weight. How is that not news? That's why they wanted that fight over there (in Canada). So he could f---ing cheat. I would have knocked that motherf---er out. He was not as good as me. There's no way that guy's as good as I am. There's f---ing no way. He held on the whole fight. In PRIDE FC and real rules, in real fights, you f---ing didn't fight the whole fight. I'm over here trying to fight. Neither of us are fighting, you're f---ing holding onto my leg, holding onto me around the waist the whole fight and any time you're not, you're getting punched up."

"I was drugged"{<diaz}

From the guy that won't over cook his veggies, he's gonna let this guy give him an unknown before a fight?

X Files shit

Yeah, this sounds highly implausible, regardless of the veracity of the source.

George Foreman said he was drugged before the Ali fight.

He also says nothing he could have done to beat Ali on that night.

I...think we need a little more about this before I start believing anything.

Well nick was complaining about GSP not being tested for that fight after he lost so that'll probably spring back up lol

Yes you read that right.

When talking about his 2013 title bout against Georges St-Pierre, Nick Diaz has mentioned numerous times that the former long time champion didn't make weight for their contest. Interestingly enough, in a more recent interview, Nick claims that "somebody freakin' drugged me" before that bout as well.

Not many people understood what he meant at the time, but boxing coach Richard Perez did share more details about it in a recent appearance with Submission Radio.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that," Perez said. "Yeah I was there, and it was Georges St. Pierre’s nurse or something, came down and he wanted to give Nick some kind of stuff. And I told Nick not to do it, but he gave it to him. So that’s what he’s talking about."

"I don’t know what it was. I’m not saying that it was a drug or anything, but I just know that he looked different (in the fight)."

"He said he worked with Georges St-Pierre," Perez recalled. "It was just through an IV."

Whatever it was, Perez says it had an effect on Nick.

"Of course, because he was up all night urinating. I mean he wasn’t feeling good because he was going to the bathroom a lot. I mean, I don’t know what it did, but I know he was going to the bathroom a lot, so it probably dehydrated him and drained him."

"I don’t know, but I just know I was sitting there and the guy wanted to give him something. I don’t know what it was for. I told him no, but he said it wouldn’t even hurt him. It was strange."

He then stated that while it happened, and Nick can obviously bring it up if he wants, for him everything is "done" and "in the past now".

so Nick took stuff from GSP's "Nurse"? if he was stupid enough to take something from some random then he only has himself to blame

Back