Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

icon_cheers.png
NO JUDGEZ!!!
icon_cheers.png

2B2YXYZ.gif

145 lb Groovy is Reintroducing himself to the UFC!!! (3:00)
Talks a lot about lessons learned & growing up in the UFC.
5:00 I'm going to be much more calculated. Still take risks, but calculated risks. I want to be champion, & the champion don't stay on top by slangin & bangin.

Mike Grundy media day

4:30 Lando's wrestling & grappling is not as good as mine. I'm going to put pressure on him that he will not be able to handle. (ie... he's attempting to lay & pray like Klose did. Meanwhile Groovy said in his interview "good luck with that... I'm ready" :cool:)

<LOG call list>​

shoop-groovy-art-of-war-bwr-jpg.854816

Attachments

• Shoop Groovy art of war (BWR).jpg
    Shoop Groovy art of war (BWR).jpg
    167 KB · Views: 63
5:00 I'm going to be much more calculated. Still take risks, but calculated risks. I want to be champion, & the champion don't stay on top by slangin & bangin.

Mike Grundy media day

4:30 Lando's wrestling & grappling is not as good as mine. I'm going to put pressure on him that he will not be able to handle. (ie... he's attempting to lay & pray like Klose did. Meanwhile Groovy said in his interview "good luck with that... I'm ready" :cool:)

<LOG call list>​

Hell YES , Lando can do it!

Mike Grundy media day

<LOG call list>​

That's a glorious shoop!

He gets hit a lot. It’s kind of hard to watch at times. But, he’s an exciting fighter, no doubt. Itd be interesting to see him make a run. Doubtful, but it would be cool.

Mike Grundy media day

<LOG call list>​

Let's go, Lando!

2f2154b7a6b652e491929e0bf4776976237d6628_hq.gif

Time to get groovy! :)

7fd4aab014591e50a72ca0e26192969a.gif

Bet the house on Mike Grundy.

Groovy solved the "Smothering Wrestler" problem he had vs. Klose... & showed stellar cardio which is another big correction he did. Right after the cardio got exposed, he hired a personal trainer & he's been working on it for years & it's been showing.

So cool to see it all coming together!

shoop-bwr-groovy-lee-slo-mo-gif.855202

Attachments

• Shoop BWR groovy Lee-slo-mo.gif
    Shoop BWR groovy Lee-slo-mo.gif
    998.6 KB · Views: 72
Back