Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

475604-16168869.png

I got a lot of respect for Yancy but as always I'll be riding with Lando.

War Groovy!

Lando is the type of guy that will have moments in fights that make you wonder if he could hang with the best in the division but in the same fight will zig when he's supposed to zag and just fall short one way or another. In any case, I like watching the man compete as well as Medeiros -- hopefully it's just a good high level competitive scrap between 2 tough dudes.

I never understood his bdsm slave collar thing going on.
There are other uses, but I think tough guyz relate to a tough bull dog collar. Still a collar which shows restraint, but it's on a bulldog which can strike at any time once the chain is unleashed. That's what I get on it anywayz.

3TsTMS8.gif

icon_cheers.png
GROOVY'S
ON DECK!
icon_cheers.png

nDKqLKr.gif

Media day pre-fight interview shows a motivated mentally & physically sound Groovy fighting in his back yard looking for the finish!!

There's not much to break down in this fight. They're both pretty even, wild, & going to bring it.... & so this is widely recognized as a potential FOTN. (POTN in Groovy'z opinion. :cool:) Yancy is a little bigger, but Groovy is a little more technical. Some say Yancy has an advantage as the fight goes on, but Groovy's been showing improvement there for a long time & I don't think that's an issue here. Groovy may have an advantage if he mixes TD's into it, but we don't know where his head is on that. Looked like he was back to it a couple fights ago, & then he all but abandoned it in his last so we don't know.

All that said, whatever anyone feels about Yancy or Groovy should take 2nd seat to the entertainment that this fight is surely going to bring. So no matter what side you're on... we all win!
icon_cheers.png

q0JXJnQ.gif

LETS GET GROOVY BABY

icon_cheers.png
GROOVY'S
ON DECK!
icon_cheers.png

nDKqLKr.gif

Media day pre-fight interview shows a motivated mentally & physically sound Groovy fighting in his back yard looking for the finish!!

There's not much to break down in this fight. They're both pretty even, wild, & going to bring it.... & so this is widely recognized as a potential FOTN. (POTN in Groovy'z opinion. :cool:) Yancy is a little bigger, but Groovy is a little more technical. Some say Yancy has an advantage as the fight goes on, but Groovy's been showing improvement there for a long time & I don't think that's an issue here. Groovy may have an advantage if he mixes TD's into it, but we don't know where his head is on that. Looked like he was back to it a couple fights ago, & then he all but abandoned it in his last so we don't know.

All that said, whatever anyone feels about Yancy or Groovy should take 2nd seat to the entertainment that this fight is surely going to bring. So no matter what side you're on... we all win!
icon_cheers.png

q0JXJnQ.gif

Oh yes the bringer of violence, all will be pleased. This is the way...

WAR MANDO VANNATA!!!
7297AB40-A3B5-480C-9175-4B00F33D0E5C.jpeg

War Groovy, so so so oh so groovy, I hope he wins!

tenor.gif

Wait, what? Lando's fighting tonight?

Must admit I have completely missed that fact, and was planning to skip the whole card. Now I gotta see it. Groovy :)

Back