Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

and both those draws should have been losses LOL
LMAO... you're really calling yourself out now.

A knee to a shoulder is always legal. You're obviously trolling. Groovy won that fight... & there's a great case for the other tie as well.

LMAO... you're really calling yourself out now.

A knee to a shoulder is always legal. You're obviously trolling. Groovy won that fight... & there's a great case for the other tie as well.
Dude you should just turn in your man card. I've never seen a man so obsessed with another guy.

Dude you should just turn in your man card. I've never seen a man so obsessed with another guy.
Indeed, why are ya that obsessed, ya weirdoh? He´s not a contender, only a prelim dude.
Me, for instance, when I dont care about a fighter, I dont even click.

Why are ya even here?

Indeed, why are ya that obsessed, ya weirdoh? He´s not a contender, only a prelim dude.
Me, for instance, when I dont care about a fighter, I dont even click.

Why are ya even here?
WTH are you talking about? I post on anything that deserves discussion. Its an open forum. You dorks obsessing over fighters is whats weird.

Stop living in other men's shadows.

It's hard to believe that the guy that nearly upset Tony in his UFC debut has gone on to struggle so much against middling competition. I really had high hopes for Lando.

WTH are you talking about? I post on anything that deserves discussion. Its an open forum. You dorks obsessing over fighters is whats weird.

hmm..nah, mate. That´s what Im talkin´about:you´re either a ´tard or a weirdo

See: I dont give a fook about McNuggets, consequently I never click. Got it. ya goof?

I'm just a fan of a fighter.... & I'm speaking the truth. I think you're trolling & don't really know what you're talking about.

You literally said that his tie to Green should've been a loss for Groovy.

let me ask you this straight up with all bullshit aside.... is this knee to the shoulder illegal?
216-knee-to-shoulder-2-jpg.652679

The answer is no... but Herb stopped the fight & deducted a point resulting in a draw. now your dumb ass is trying to dis me when all I'm doing is telling the the truth about what happened.

You dorks obsessing over fighters is whats weird.

This is the problem with people looking from the outside into an organized group of fans. You try & make it out to be more than it is. We're simply fans of a fighter. It's not obsessive... & we're not living in their shadows. Aren't you fans of a fighter that you have information about that you share with others? That's all you're seeing here.

We have information that you have misinturpreted (as shown above) & we're simply correcting you on it. Instead of acknowledging that you didn't know wtf you were talking about when you said the Green tie should've been a Groovy loss, you're lashing out & trying to make it like we're obsessed for pointing out the truth to you.

Attachments

• 216 knee to shoulder 2.JPG
    216 knee to shoulder 2.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Quoting his record is a suckers move.

Everyone who's not trolling realizes that every single loss & tie could've went the other way & that the Green fight actually did. (a knee to the shoulder is always legal) You guys take liberties in order to bully his fans during a loss.

Fighting on early prelims last time too & then when the co-main went out, they moved his fight to the co-main. It would've likely went down the same way this time as well. Any smart ass comments about that?
What did I say that was factually incorrect?

What did I say that was factually incorrect?

You called his last opponent "a lamb". It is a fact that his last opponent was a human being. :cool:
2-4-2.

Last win was against a 6-6 Lamb.
You're trying to suck me in with specific dialog like a lawyer or some sh*t... when you know good & well that my point was that quoting his record doesn't tell the whole story.

On one hand you quoting his record is a bit of a fact... however, everyone knows that Green fight point deduction was BS... so the "reality" beyond your lawyer stats declaration of his record shows one more win than you did.

My comment also addresses your "point" that you were making. Which was along the lines of "because this is his record, he's no good." In which I answered that many of those losses & ties were FOTN & that has value, so quoting his record is a suckers move that doesn't even begin to tell the story about the "Value" this young fighter has.

Last edited:
Lando needs to grow his hair back.

Was much better before he became Baldnnata as evident in the Makdessi spinning kick KO and the short notice FOTN effort against Ferguson.

Hairnatta will be back to his old form but as long as he stays as Baldnatta he will continue to lose fights.

hmm..nah, mate. That´s what Im talkin´about:you´re either a ´tard or a weirdo

See: I dont give a fook about McNuggets, consequently I never click. Got it. ya goof?
You calling people tard and weirdo is hillarious. Take a good look at yourself. Then reread how you type.

Before you quote me again. Realize, I'm not interested in your emotional responses to a subpar fighter.

You calling people tard and weirdo is hillarious. Take a good look at yourself. Then reread how you type.

Before you quote me again. Realize, I'm not interested in your emotional responses to a subpar fighter.
You said this to Gono... but he was referring to the same comment I called you out on. Straight up... that picture I showed you of groovy kicking Green's shoulder is not illegal. Yet you declared Groovy lost that fight.

& then there was silence... except for you calling someone else out for calling you a tard when you were clearly wrong about that Green fight.

He called you a tard because you said something inaccurate. Bro... just own it & quit changing the subject. :D

You said this to Gono... but he was referring to the same comment I called you out on. Straight up... that picture I showed you of groovy kicking Green's shoulder is not illegal. Yet you declared Groovy lost that fight.

& then there was silence... except for you calling someone else out for calling you a tard when you were clearly wrong about that Green fight.

He called you a tard because you said something inaccurate. Bro... just own it & quit changing the subject. :D
I never said that strike was illegal. You are assuming. I felt he lost the fight overall. I know it hurt your feelings that I said Lando should have lost that decision. You and that other guy got super emotional over it and resorted to name calling. So who is the troll?
Lando-Vannata-Bobby-Green-UFC-216-MMAnytt-1000x652.jpg

This may come as a shock to you, but its the weekend and I'm busy with people in real life not hanging on your every word. Vanata sucks, own that.

I love how an exciting fighter like Perry gets shit on but KOTC tier Lando still has a hype train.

I never said that strike was illegal. You are assuming. I felt he lost the fight overall. I know it hurt your feelings that I said Lando should have lost that decision. You and that other guy got super emotional over it and resorted to name calling. So who is the troll?
You're not even keeping up with the conversation. Gono called you a name, I didn't.... & I'm just explaining things to you... not being emotional. But more importantly, the fact is that the judges properly gave the fight to Groovy. The only reason it was a tie is because Groovy got a point deducted.

On the real though... Round one should've been a 10/8 for Groovy.

This may come as a shock to you, but its the weekend and I'm busy with people in real life not hanging on your every word. Vanata sucks, own that.
I'm not sure what this is all about. You're trying to twist the fact that you didn't keep up with the convo? I already understand that. Own it. :D

Last edited:
You're not even keeping up with the conversation. Gono called you a name, I didn't.... & I'm just explaining things to you... not being emotional. But more importantly, the fact is that the judges properly gave the fight to Groovy. The only reason it was a tie is because Groovy got a point deducted.

On the real though... Round one should've been a 10/8 for Groovy.

I'm not sure what this is all about. You're trying to twist the fact that you didn't keep up with the convo? I already understand that. Own it. :D
Look man, Im not trying to have a conversation with you about your infatuation. I commented on another poster's remark about his record and you went on the defensive. So, lets get that right.

@Gonad About that guy projecting onto me, he comes off as weird and writes like a retard. Him calling me names out of the blue defending you is questionable. Enough said about that.

Anyways, it seems you took a joke too serious and your fragile ego cant handle the fact you were wrong about a fighter. You jump at any criticism and try to validate your feelings. Its funny and tragic at the same time. Dont bother trying to get another reply from me, Im done with Cando Vanata.

Last edited:

I call ya ´tard coz that´s what ya are, mate. Nuthin´more, nuthin´less. Why click if ya dont care about the fighter, ya goof?

Think about it: who gives a fook about your opinion here, ya irrelevant clown?
Cant remember ya, but pretty sure in every Groovy thread ya spit the same BS.

"Before you quote me again. Realize, I'm not interested in your emotional responses to a subpar fighter"

What a lil sissy, lmao... Cry more.

cryin.gif

puni5.gif

Last edited:
I commented on another poster's remark about his record and you went on the defensive.
Not "defensive", I corrected an inaccurate declaration you made about Groovy's ties should've been losses.

it seems you took a joke too serious and your fragile ego cant handle the fact you were wrong about a fighter. You jump at any criticism and try to validate your feelings. Its funny and tragic at the same time.
After I told you that your statement was inaccurate... you went through a handful of posts insulting me & trying to validate it before finally ending on "oh I was just joking."
<LikeReally5>
Yet in the same post you admit you were joking... you still have to go out by insulting me for calling you out on that? That seems like a pretty solid indication of the "tragically fragile ego" you're trying to pin on me.

Last edited:
Not "defensive", I corrected an inaccurate declaration you made about Groovy's ties should've been losses.

After I told you that your statement was inaccurate... you went through a handful of posts insulting me & trying to validate it before finally ending on "oh I was just joking."
<LikeReally5>
Yet in the same post you admit you were joking... you still have to go out by insulting me for calling you out on that? That seems like a pretty solid indication of the "tragically fragile ego" you're trying to pin on me.
No fool. The joke is Lando, and your whole identity on here is wrapped up in him.

I call ya ´tard coz that´s what ya are, mate. Nuthin´more, nuthin´less. Why click if ya dont care about the fighter, ya goof?

Think about it: who gives a fook about your opinion here, ya irrelevant clown?
Cant remember ya, but pretty sure in every Groovy thread ya spit the same BS.

"Before you quote me again. Realize, I'm not interested in your emotional responses to a subpar fighter"

What a lil sissy, lmao... Cry more.

View attachment 652995

I would expect an ignorant teenager to type the way you do. But I'm pretty sure you are an adult, which makes it all the more pathetic. So when you call someone a "tard" it is really a reflection of yourself. And further on you throw out more insults which is just more projection. You have no idea who you are speaking to.

Back