Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

Groovy solved the "Smothering Wrestler" problem he had vs. Klose... & showed stellar cardio which is another big correction he did. Right after the cardio got exposed, he hired a personal trainer & he's been working on it for years & it's been showing.

So cool to see it all coming together!

shoop-bwr-groovy-lee-slo-mo-gif.855202

Enjoy the win bud. Happy for you :)

I remembered these threds when I hated this fight
Why'd you hated this fight? Teh Groove was on full display.

It did get old with that guy continually trying to smother him & couldn't, but that unique groovy style made it a fun fight for me. That's why his fans love him win or lose. We enjoy his unique style. Teh Groove~ :cool:

f7f9ZIk.gif

Short notice fight scheduled for Nov. 13th, but that's alright... they've both been in camp... just not for each other.

Groovy'z getting his stripes vs. smothering wrestlers for sure ffs... but he loves it and this guy will go down. He's basically like a younger Groovy, and so teh Groovy vet will be on full display against his younger self! :D

soDfgV6.jpg

Hope Lando drops this guy something fierce. I want Lando to get something like a KO of the year.

Top Gun??

source.gif

youre-right-breaking-bad.gif

War Lando

I would be happy also with close Split Decision of the year
I heard that... as long as the judges aren't on the same shit they were on when he fought these other "stalling" wrestlers.

8f1Ru2q.jpg

I think Groovy got-er locked in though & so he's becoming immune to those stalling tactics. It's quite the talent to have... being able to nullify half or more of someone's game. :cool:

War Lando

I would be happy also with close Split Decision of the year
Lol. I just hope it's a banger. Lando is fun to watch when he goes super saiyan

f7f9ZIk.gif

Short notice fight scheduled for Nov. 13th, but that's alright... they've both been in camp... just not for each other.

Groovy'z getting his stripes vs. smothering wrestlers for sure ffs... but he loves it and this guy will go down. He's basically like a younger Groovy, and so teh Groovy vet will be on full display against his younger self! :D

soDfgV6.jpg

I wonder who does Lando fight now. His opponent just got a new match up

I wonder who does Lando fight now. His opponent just got a new match up

Good lord... WTF is going on?

Lutz was scheduled to fight Lando Vannata (12-5-2 MMA, 4-5-2 UFC) a week earlier at UFC Fight Night 197. His shift to the Sabatini fight leaves Vannata without an opponent. It is not yet known if Vannata will remain on the card against a new opponent or will fight at a later date.

There doesn't seem to be any explanations out there, but I'm completely embarrassed Groovy kept this notification up on instagram if there was a problem. (I'm sure he's busy... lol) Or maybe MMA Junkie fooked it up? Why don't we know exactly what happened? What's teh fooking mystery. I don't need to know the exact injury or whatever, but ffs this is week old news that nobody seems to know anything about.

Groovy baby Groooovy!!

Win lose or Draw I am always on the Groove Train to Groovesville baby!!

Back