Social Greta Thunberg Megathread

"0 carbon emission trip" ?

She's riding a luxury sailing yacht out of Monaco.
How many carbon emissions did the building of that boat produce ?

Actually it´s a racing yacht, so 0 comfort. But yeah, as @Son of Jamin posted, it would have been better to fly.

^^^ clear case of mental illness

You should seriously consider professional help.

Sounds like run of the mill child abuse to make money with a message. Same as child preachers.

This climate change nonsense is a sideshow. Sweden will be destroyed by Muslims long before any climate change.

3 safe cases of mental Illness. Completely deprived of being able to see reality as it is.

And her family has been very wealthy for a long time. Her mother makes a lot of money through her voice.

Never heard of her, and I doubt many others on Sherdog have. Not sure why the thread exists other than to either give free publicity or an outrage circle jerk on someone we didn't even know existed.

Never heard of her, and I doubt many others on Sherdog have. Not sure why the thread exists other than to either give free publicity or an outrage circle jerk on someone we didn't even know existed.
Hating on lefties is their idea of having a good time. I don’t think there’s a lot more conversation to be had with a lot of these folks.

The farts of the little cunt produced more emissions than a Volkswagen.

The little you write says a lot about you as a person. So much hatred that you might one day murder a climate scientist, a muslim or a woman with a penis.

Lol at a grown man calling a 16 year old kid ‘cunt’
The little you write says a lot about you as a person. So much hatred that you might one day murder a climate scientist, a muslim or a woman with a penis.
I forgot you people are so slow that if I don't put a smiley there you won't understand it is a joke.
All these flavors, and you choose to be SALTY.
LOL

Baby's in incubators and the like...

Kids out there doing worst things than talking about climate change.

Don’t see why people are getting upset about her?

Imagine having your country invaded by rapists and your biggest concern is airplanes.

Kids out there doing worst things than talking about climate change.

Don’t see why people are getting upset about her?
Kids only care about their smartphones vs kids care too much about social/environmental issues

Imagine having your country invaded by rapists and your biggest concern is airplanes.

Imagine having no idea what is happening in the world and having the unfounded confidence to show it to everyone.

What the hell are you all hating on this young woman for? SHE IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN THIS WORLD. This makes me so proud of your youth. SHE IS GOING AROUND THE WORLD FIGHTING FOR POSITIVE CHANGE. How can anyone have a problem with that? What she's doing is awesome. Are climate change deniers still a thing? Powerful strong young lady. Love it.
You wouldn’t know “positive change” if Don Lemon stuck his finger in it and rubbed it on your upper lip.

You wouldn’t know “positive change” if Don Lemon stuck his finger in it and rubbed it on your upper lip.
So you are against the conservation of our environment? Got it. I thought you were a conservative?

Imagine having no idea what is happening in the world and having the unfounded confidence to show it to everyone.
Yes. Imagine pretending all those rapefugees are in fact doctors coming from Aleppo.

Fun fact, look into her “handler”, a women she is seen with in many of these events. Then look into who she works for.

Surely, there couldn’t be people with an agenda feeding her the lines, right???

<BC1>

PS, it should surprise nobody that the left looks to children to lead. Democrats think with their heart, not their brain.

The democrats are on the same emotional level as children. I’ve never seen so many “adults” crying and throwing tantrums since they got ass raped by Trump in 2016.

rofl what a bunch of whiny bitch pussy right wingers crying and afraid and making fun of a little girl now. real strong tough guys, real classy. if you ever needed an example of how conservatives are trolling bullying pieces of shit, look no further than this fuckin runaway train of cuntery.

but they vote in republicans who deregulate emissions for their own short term personal greed and for the greed of rich and wealthy cunts who don't give a shit about 100 years from now (or even 10 years from now), then elect a fuckin vile psychotic monster who literally calls all this scientifically backed data and resources a "hoax."

but you have the balls to make fun of this little girl. if i was that girl, and i read all your bullshit, i'd probably tell you to go fuck yourselves and you are worthless pieces of shit that make the world a shittier place.

if i was her, of course. i'd never say it myself since the mods take flaming very seriously on this forum. they want good discussion, like this fuckin shit pile of a thread.
<Huh2>

You think there’s such a thing as women with a penis, yet you dare refer to someone else as mentally ill? :D

Hating on lefties is their idea of having a good time. I don’t think there’s a lot more conversation to be had with a lot of these folks.
And generally they have those things in common with the people they usually bitch about. Strange, ain't it? It's like a self perpetuated discord machine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back