Social Greta Thunberg Megathread

What does it tell us about a society when weird populists get more attention than serious scientists with the same message?

She is an incredible public speaker for her age. I’m not sure how much of her speeches she’s writing herself though.

Remember "Soph"? A 14 year old girl on youtube, foul mouthed, right wing, and she was immensely popular in right wing circles.

I don't think teenagers should be propped up like that in any case.

Remember "Soph"? A 14 year old girl on youtube, foul mouthed, right wing, and she was immensely popular in right wing circles.

I don't think teenagers should be propped up like that in any case.

I was just curious. I'm not against it. Many children possess infinitely more wisdom than a lot of adults.

Funny that you mention Soph. Her video about Greta was excellent. Of course YouTube took it down promptly. Here's a re-upload:

What does it tell us about a society when weird populists get more attention than serious scientists with the same message?

That we're so fucked up that climate change might be a relatively minor problem relative to our collective inability to talk seriously about real issues .

Well, I'd never heard of her.
Can't blame the scientists for not wanting to give up their careers to constantly engage full time trolls/provocateurs/political advocates/professional contrarians like Monkton, Watts, Bolt, Nova, Singer, Spencer and Pielke.
They go straight to character attacks and FOI harassment as soon as anyone gains public recognition.

What the hell are you all hating on this young woman for? SHE IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN THIS WORLD. This makes me so proud of your youth. SHE IS GOING AROUND THE WORLD FIGHTING FOR POSITIVE CHANGE. How can anyone have a problem with that? What she's doing is awesome. Are climate change deniers still a thing? Powerful strong young lady. Love it.

rofl what a bunch of whiny bitch pussy right wingers crying and afraid and making fun of a little girl now. real strong tough guys, real classy. if you ever needed an example of how conservatives are trolling bullying pieces of shit, look no further than this fuckin runaway train of cuntery.

but they vote in republicans who deregulate emissions for their own short term personal greed and for the greed of rich and wealthy cunts who don't give a shit about 100 years from now (or even 10 years from now), then elect a fuckin vile psychotic monster who literally calls all this scientifically backed data and resources a "hoax."

but you have the balls to make fun of this little girl. if i was that girl, and i read all your bullshit, i'd probably tell you to go fuck yourselves and you are worthless pieces of shit that make the world a shittier place.

if i was her, of course. i'd never say it myself since the mods take flaming very seriously on this forum. they want good discussion, like this fuckin shit pile of a thread.
This is unironically a great post. You're completly correct, the right wingers are the REAL snow flakes

Trudeau is getting desperate for some approval after another ethics violation and attending gay parades is not winning over the crowd like it used to. It won't surprise me if he brings this girl over to Canada as a publicity stunt.

Her mother is a singer and avid polluter on social media. She used to spam about open borders and help Afghans to come to Sweden.

When the Swedish public had enough with that diversity, she dropped the focus on immigrants and began to spam about the climate.

Then a family friend and owner of a PR-firm began the campaign with Greta.

Last edited:
I was just curious. I'm not against it. Many children possess infinitely more wisdom than a lot of adults.

I find people are generally at their most intelligent between the ages of 7 and 12. At this age range, kids have a good deal of common sense and want to do the right thing. It all changes once they become teenagers and people just get dumber and dumber as they get older.

Funny that you mention Soph. Her video about Greta was excellent. Of course YouTube took it down promptly. Here's a re-upload:

That's just terrible

These photo ops are just complete scumbag bs.. We are all tired of these idiots pretending they are good people with crap like this.

I´m no fan of using kids to promote an agenda, but at least she is raising some form of awareness. Surely that´s better than sitting on your fat American ass and saying but but China and India (Americans pollute more pr capita than China and India combined)..

She has the oddest looking face.

And Sweden is not a country to be taken seriously.

"0 carbon emission trip" ?

She's riding a luxury sailing yacht out of Monaco.
How many carbon emissions did the building of that boat produce ?

"0 carbon emission trip" ?

She's riding a luxury sailing yacht out of Monaco.
How many carbon emissions did the building of that boat produce ?
The farts of the little cunt produce more emissions than a Volkswagen.

Last edited:
Back