Greg Hardy wants to change perceptions by becoming the “Mike Tyson of MMA”

Greg Hardy was getting tagged by lames. His chin tends to be left wide open, and if he does that against top competition, he's going to sleep.

Anyone in the top 10 would ether him.

So he wants to graduate from domestic violence to rape?
NFL figures are more high profile than mma stars. You and 99 percent of Suredog love throwing that out for likes but totally worship and respect the individuals who chose the profession to be locked inside of a cage with another person trying to hurt them as much as humanly possible? And not think they have done some of these "outrageous" acts? You have to be on bath salts or like Bob Arum said, mma is full of a bunch of homosexual racists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-perceptions-by-becoming-ufcs-mike-tyson/amp/
“I wouldn’t say it was initially all rainbows and butterflies. People had there scepticism at first and I took it all and I have along my whole journey so far. I just kill them with kindness and just make sure they know why I’m here. I just make sure I’m the hardest working man in the room and just do that.”

“My man, quote me on this one, as long as it takes,” Hardy said about becoming a future UFC title contender. “It’s not a sweet answer or a butter-up answer as long as it takes because that’s how bad I want to be there. It’s important to me not so skip those steps.

Like I said before, I don’t want to fame my way up to the top, catch one of those opponents and maybe win. I want there to be no doubt and I want to have that Mike Tyson effect. You’re coming to see the man win and I want to change minds that way.”

Hespect to Greg for not trying to CM-Punk his way onto the big stage, even though he is obviously more prepared for that than CM was. Hardy has that A-Level mindset to go along with his athleticism. As an NFL fan I’m looking forward to seeing him become the Mike Tyson of MMA. War Hardy, future UFC HW champion.
Good post until the "A-level mindset" comment. Not sure if you're kidding?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-perceptions-by-becoming-ufcs-mike-tyson/amp/
“I wouldn’t say it was initially all rainbows and butterflies. People had there scepticism at first and I took it all and I have along my whole journey so far. I just kill them with kindness and just make sure they know why I’m here. I just make sure I’m the hardest working man in the room and just do that.”

“My man, quote me on this one, as long as it takes,” Hardy said about becoming a future UFC title contender. “It’s not a sweet answer or a butter-up answer as long as it takes because that’s how bad I want to be there. It’s important to me not so skip those steps.

Like I said before, I don’t want to fame my way up to the top, catch one of those opponents and maybe win. I want there to be no doubt and I want to have that Mike Tyson effect. You’re coming to see the man win and I want to change minds that way.”

Hespect to Greg for not trying to CM-Punk his way onto the big stage, even though he is obviously more prepared for that than CM was. Hardy has that A-Level mindset to go along with his athleticism. As an NFL fan I’m looking forward to seeing him become the Mike Tyson of MMA. War Hardy, future UFC HW champion.

I believe in change and hope he really does change for the positive, stay away from drugs and live clean, i heard dude was a cocaine user and doing drugs when he shook and tossed his ex on the ground after an argument, If he really is a changed man thats great, gotta prove it.

Overpaid? How are NFL/NBA players overpaid? If you generate hundreds of millions of dollars for your employer then it's only fair that you make millions. You get what you're worth in this world. Hard work pays. Professional athletes work damn hard and they deserve the money they get. MMA fighters are grossly underpaid.
Yeah if all these millions are generated how about the owners pay for their own stadiums instead of using tax dollars to fund the stadium? Beyond that I see no problem with the pay.

Tell that to all the people in third world countries. lmao

Professional athletes aren't overpaid in terms of the percentage of the pie they get, they're overpaid by overcharging for their product.

You said athletes are overpaid but then said then they they arne't, wtf. lol
What does third world countries has to do with anything. Go to college and take some economics class because you sound stupid as hell talking about shit you don't know.

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lets keep it underrated. Let them learn the hard way.

big_1444049960_image.jpg

every time I see Greg Hardy I think about how big of a shitbag you have to be to get drummed out of the NFL as a 27 year old pro bowl pass rusher

The only thing Hardy has going for him is his reach, even then he has a tendency to try a reach out more. His power doesn't seem that strong for a Heavyweight and he drops his hands to frequently. Not even close to Mike Tyson.

I haven't really been impressed with his performances. He doesn't seem to have a ton of technique, but he's huge and still relatively young ... so who knows. Excited to see more from him, would love to see that gas tank tested.

You said athletes are overpaid but then said then they they arne't, wtf. lol
What does third world countries has to do with anything. Go to college and take some economics class because you sound stupid as hell talking about shit you don't know.

I was responding to the guy, you'd have to understand his post and read context to understand. Clearly you lack reading comprehension though. Time to go fix that!

Greg’s charges were dropped. He is no War Machine.

Most people deserve a second chance and I think he does before we crucify him.
Yeah I've actually represented hundreds of people facing domestic violence charges. All misdemeanors and probably 50% of felonies are just little batteries like pushing, grabbing, throwing something in the other person's direction. The law wanted to crack down on DV, so the scope of what constitutes domestic relationship is very broad, the penalties are much harsher (for misdemeanors, usually a year of DV avoidance classes, higher fines, and additional punishments for priors, not to mention the stigma of being basically labeled a woman beater when in truth, you are not.) I think it's pretty out of line with the reality of human nature. which is that people in close quarters will squabble, and it's rarely a case of one-sided abuse.

From what I can tell, the most likely scenario was that it was some stupid little thing and either the girl got over it and didn't want to press charges (it's not her call whether charges are pressed, but in most misdemeanor cases, the charges will be dropped if the woman won't show up to court) or, to avoid the risk trials inherently bring, he settled for some kind of conditional dismissal where he probably did the classes or some DV program and they dropped the charges.

When I see a guy that big, and I know what I know about how these cases go, I can't believe that his incident was even remotely severe. He barely has to touch someone for it to be assault with force likely to cause great bodily injury. And if he threw any sort of punch or anything like that, she would have an injury that at least merited a felony with GBI.

Saying he's no War Machine, while I agree with the sentiment, is a dramatic understatement. This topic shouldn't even be discussed, and yet it's all we can talk about with him. It's bullshit.

Yeah if all these millions are generated how about the owners pay for their own stadiums instead of using tax dollars to fund the stadium? Beyond that I see no problem with the pay.
I agree with that. There is no way we should have to pay for a stadium to be built and then get charged to attend games. Taxes are criminal anyway, but that's another story.

Lmao, baseballs players get paid 30 million. Nobody even likes baseball.
Then why do they get paid so much? They owners pay them what their market value is. It's an economic thing. Supply and demand. People love baseball. Millions and millions of people.

Back