Greg Hardy wants to change perceptions by becoming the “Mike Tyson of MMA”

So we can have a bunch of overpaid, brain damaged athletes kneel outside the Octagon? No thank you.
Overpaid? How are NFL/NBA players overpaid? If you generate hundreds of millions of dollars for your employer then it's only fair that you make millions. You get what you're worth in this world. Hard work pays. Professional athletes work damn hard and they deserve the money they get. MMA fighters are grossly underpaid.

Fuck hardy he's trash

I’m with it. This dude is straight laying ppl out. Honestly there are so many boring fights out there. It makes me willing to overlook his past cause this dude is dropping bodies so far and it’s been easy work for him. Can’t help but wanna watch.

Overpaid? How are NFL/NBA players overpaid? If you generate hundreds of millions of dollars for your employer then it's only fair that you make millions. You get what you're worth in this world. Hard work pays. Professional athletes work damn hard and they deserve the money they get. MMA fighters are grossly underpaid.

Tell that to all the people in third world countries. lmao

Professional athletes aren't overpaid in terms of the percentage of the pie they get, they're overpaid by overcharging for their product.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-perceptions-by-becoming-ufcs-mike-tyson/amp/
“I wouldn’t say it was initially all rainbows and butterflies. People had there scepticism at first and I took it all and I have along my whole journey so far. I just kill them with kindness and just make sure they know why I’m here. I just make sure I’m the hardest working man in the room and just do that.”

“My man, quote me on this one, as long as it takes,” Hardy said about becoming a future UFC title contender. “It’s not a sweet answer or a butter-up answer as long as it takes because that’s how bad I want to be there. It’s important to me not so skip those steps.

Like I said before, I don’t want to fame my way up to the top, catch one of those opponents and maybe win. I want there to be no doubt and I want to have that Mike Tyson effect. You’re coming to see the man win and I want to change minds that way.”

Hespect to Greg for not trying to CM-Punk his way onto the big stage, even though he is obviously more prepared for that than CM was. Hardy has that A-Level mindset to go along with his athleticism. As an NFL fan I’m looking forward to seeing him become the Mike Tyson of MMA. War Hardy, future UFC HW champion.

wont support any event he on. ufc signing him shows how big of a two dana white is about stuff. he fired fighters who had problems with woman but acts like grey hardy is a perfect person.

Greg’s charges were dropped. He is no War Machine.

Most people deserve a second chance and I think he does before we crucify him.

he was found guilty in a bench trial but paid the woman off to not show up in the retrial.

no he not war machine cause war machine tried to kill 2 people and greg only tried to kill 1 woman.

He will get smoked against single decent fighter. Someone like Omielańczuk would KO him stiff.

Uh oh he's letting the ego get to him. Put him up against Stipe to sit him back down

Please please let this guy get destroyed so he can go back to the gutter

Greg’s charges were dropped. He is no War Machine.

Most people deserve a second chance and I think he does before we crucify him.

Charges dropped because his victim went into hiding and didn't show up for court due to being terrified of her abuser.

Hardy got lots and lots of work and proving to do. Mind you I am aboard the HypeTrain at current...

Roy Nelson would chew this guy up and shit him out in the first round

Back