Greg Hardy wants to change perceptions by becoming the “Mike Tyson of MMA”

He'll get exposed quicker than Francis. Let him fight a top 30 guy and he'll get folded.

No gifs of his death stare damn. That shit is something.

Give him a wreslter to test him out. KO power in not impressive in the HW division, everyone has it.

Greg’s charges were dropped. He is no War Machine.

Most people deserve a second chance and I think he does before we crucify him.
well mike tyson wasn't a rapist but the charges stuck.

Mark hunt is a top 5-10 heavyweight with terrible footwork

Mark Hunt is considered short for a heavyweight and has a very small reach comparatively. It takes very good footwork for him to be able to successfully land against much taller and longer opponents. His movements are subtle so that may not be noticeable to the uneducated fan. But Mark has very effective....excellent footwork. Literally the opposite of what your post is trying to imply.

Mark Hunt is considered short for a heavyweight and has a very small reach comparatively. It takes very good footwork for him to be able to successfully land against much taller and longer opponents. His movements are subtle so that may not be noticeable to the uneducated fan. But Mark has very effective....excellent footwork. Literally the opposite of what your post is trying to imply.
Lol no, he plods forward and throws bombs knowing his chin can make up for his lack of reach and bad footwork

Greg’s charges were dropped. He is no War Machine.

Most people deserve a second chance and I think he does before we crucify him.
"Charges dropped"=pay off

Probably the only reason he's fighting. He paid the rest of his NFL money to that poor woman he beat up so now he needs to pay his bills. What other job is a giant meathead with no real world experience going to get?

There were pictures and medical reports of that woman and everything else. That woman beating piece of shit was going to jail and the only reason he didnt is because he emptied his bank account to avoid it. Don't make excuses for these kinds of people.

I would love to see Greg hardy bite someone’s ear off in the social media era.

Charges dropped because his victim went into hiding and didn't show up for court due to being terrified of her abuser.
The DA said that his accuser reached a civil suit agreement with Hardy which meant she got paid off.

Tell that to all the people in third world countries. lmao

Professional athletes aren't overpaid in terms of the percentage of the pie they get, they're overpaid by overcharging for their product.
They don't charge anything. The owners charge fair market price to enjoy a sporting event. If people didn't want to pay they wouldn't. America has a free market economy and I'm glad we are not a third world country. I'm happy that a person can work hard and make millions for their families. America is a great country. I don't see why athletes get hate for getting rich. You could be making the same money if you worked hard enough.

They don't charge anything. The owners charge fair market price to enjoy a sporting event. If people didn't want to pay they wouldn't. America has a free market economy and I'm glad we are not a third world country. I'm happy that a person can work hard and make millions for their families. America is a great country. I don't see why athletes get hate for getting rich. You could be making the same money if you worked hard enough.

Lmao, baseballs players get paid 30 million. Nobody even likes baseball.

Which fighter will he bite the ear of? Already has the abuse, just needs the ear and a face tat.

well mike tyson wasn't a rapist but the charges stuck.

Very true.

When he got convicted then told the judge at sentencing "If I knew I would go to jail for this I would have raped her and then raped her mother too" Or something to that affect I had no doubt he didn't do it.

That's the last thing a truly guilty man would say as there last statement before the judge decides your punishment. That was pure rage from an innocent man who couldn't believe his life was about to be destroyed for something he didn't do.

"Charges dropped"=pay off

Probably the only reason he's fighting. He paid the rest of his NFL money to that poor woman he beat up so now he needs to pay his bills. What other job is a giant meathead with no real world experience going to get?

There were pictures and medical reports of that woman and everything else. That woman beating piece of shit was going to jail and the only reason he didnt is because he emptied his bank account to avoid it. Don't make excuses for these kinds of people.

Hush up. He would storm your village like Conor to Jose and have his way with all your peasant ladies of the household, while you sat there crying.

Go cuck yourself to sleep, you silly nanny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back