Greg Hardy wants to change perceptions by becoming the “Mike Tyson of MMA”

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-perceptions-by-becoming-ufcs-mike-tyson/amp/
“I wouldn’t say it was initially all rainbows and butterflies. People had there scepticism at first and I took it all and I have along my whole journey so far. I just kill them with kindness and just make sure they know why I’m here. I just make sure I’m the hardest working man in the room and just do that.”

“My man, quote me on this one, as long as it takes,” Hardy said about becoming a future UFC title contender. “It’s not a sweet answer or a butter-up answer as long as it takes because that’s how bad I want to be there. It’s important to me not so skip those steps.

Like I said before, I don’t want to fame my way up to the top, catch one of those opponents and maybe win. I want there to be no doubt and I want to have that Mike Tyson effect. You’re coming to see the man win and I want to change minds that way.”

Hespect to Greg for not trying to CM-Punk his way onto the big stage, even though he is obviously more prepared for that than CM was. Hardy has that A-Level mindset to go along with his athleticism. As an NFL fan I’m looking forward to seeing him become the Mike Tyson of MMA. War Hardy, future UFC HW champion.

So he wants to graduate from domestic violence to rape?

If Greg hardy proves that he’s top level, then I want to see Greg hardy vs Jon jones

Put him Vs Ngannou right away.

So he wants to graduate from domestic violence to rape?
Greg’s charges were dropped. He is no War Machine.

Most people deserve a second chance and I think he does before we crucify him.

Horrible person.

But hopefully he turns overs a new leaf and it's nice to see him find a new avenue to demonstrate his abilities.

He was one of the best pass rushers in the NFL in his prime.

when is his next fight? is the ufc still doing another stupid dana white fight or is he already in the ufc?

Greg Hardy is UFC version of Bobby Brown

Dude really needs to work on his footwork...

Back