green tea

i now drink 3cups a day and have been ostrazised for being a non english tea supping ponce

PG tips not good enough for you mr lardee da man

chimpDM2503_468x452.jpg

I tried to find a image of a pg tips monkey throwing feaces, but google proved useless in that endeavour

To get the total green tea experience...try loose leaf tea. Basically, the grocery store tea bags are made up of tiny crushed up pieces of tea leaves. As a result, a lot of the natural oils and stuff from the tea leaves dry up and you don't get to benefit from them. With loose leaf tea, you have larger pieces of the tea leaves...so you get a lot more of the healthy ingredients than from a regular store bought tea bag. Not to mention it tastes waaaay better.
Google it for more info.

Where do you guys get your tea at? I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and give it a go. :redface: I picked up some Lipton 100% organic green tea, but it's just those boxes with bags inside.

So I don't know if that's like eating a "whole grain cereal" thinking I'm being healthy or something. So any suggestions of what and where to get? I saw earlier that somebody said Tazo, and I think I saw that in the store too, but it was a box of bags. Maybe it doesn't matter though. So....suggestions?

Where do you guys get your tea at? I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and give it a go. :redface: I picked up some Lipton 100% organic green tea, but it's just those boxes with bags inside.

So I don't know if that's like eating a "whole grain cereal" thinking I'm being healthy or something. So any suggestions of what and where to get? I saw earlier that somebody said Tazo, and I think I saw that in the store too, but it was a box of bags. Maybe it doesn't matter though. So....suggestions?

Your health food store probably sells loose leaf in bulk.
Numi is also a good brand. Gunpowder green.

I tried to find a image of a pg tips monkey throwing feaces, but google proved useless in that endeavour

i missed that advert :icon_chee. guess if i had seen it perhaps i would still be drinking proper tea

So with the loose leaf form...you just just drop a spoonful in boiling water and badow!...you have tea?

How cool a advert would that have been though!

most of the 80's adverts would be improved with a little poop being thrown about, now i fuckin loved that um bongo ad but can you imagine if one of the crows launched a large one at the boy after he says 'its too orangey for crows'?
i would have watched it everyday till death

Just brewed some green tea last night for the first time.

Bigelow Decaffeinated. Drank it plain and it tasted great to me. Shit kept me up though. Gonna have to drink it not so close to bed time (even with the caffeine out of it)

At first its gross, then you get used to it. Then you crave it. I have no sugar or sweetener in any of my drinks though.

Small doses to start, its worth it.

yea i used to not like it that much, i think the arizona brand in the gallon jugs is the best tasting though. i like to drink it warm.

So I guess if you guys are talking about Arizona, then buying Lipton or whatever damn kind pre-made or not must not make a difference I guess? I mean, they don't add preserves or process the hell out of it just to stick it in their spiffy little jugs?

So I guess if you guys are talking about Arizona, then buying Lipton or whatever damn kind pre-made or not must not make a difference I guess? I mean, they don't add preserves or process the hell out of it just to stick it in their spiffy little jugs?

I'd die for an Arizona vending machine in my room right now.

So with the loose leaf form...you just just drop a spoonful in boiling water and badow!...you have tea?

If they sell loose leaf they also probably sell these right in the same area: Tea Infusers & T-Sacs (random link picked off google, no idea if the site is any good, but you get the idea)

as with anything, if you can afford it, get something with the USDA Organic green and white symbol on it... I'd also recommend not buying pre-made stuff in plastic bottles as it's been sitting around in those jugs soaking up chemicals from the plastic...

Back