green tea

Any difference in the health benifits, between brewing it and drinking it hot, or letting it cool down in the refigerator, and drinking it cold?

Got a question for those taking capsules. Anyone else having trouble keeping them down. I have been taking them for almost 3 weeks and this morning and yesterday morning i took them with water as usual. within 5 minutes i had the urge to puke and was throwing them and the water back up. Yesterday i took them about a half hour after i puked them back up and it was fine. Anyone have any ideas why this is going on?

Actually i get a little nautious every now and then after i ingested some green tea pills.

I wanna try this green tea stuff, but I do not consume caffeine.

Is the nutrition in the caffeine free stuff just as good??

**edit**

And I'm talking about the fresh green teas, not the bottled Lipton stuff.

I wanna try this green tea stuff, but I do not consume caffeine.

Is the nutrition in the caffeine free stuff just as good??

**edit**

And I'm talking about the fresh green teas, not the bottled Lipton stuff.

From what i hear the antioxidant levels drop because of the process companies use to remove the caffeine. Don't get me wrong im sure the tea is still healthy but the certain content levels would be lower compared to the regular stuff.

Got a question for those taking capsules. Anyone else having trouble keeping them down. I have been taking them for almost 3 weeks and this morning and yesterday morning i took them with water as usual. within 5 minutes i had the urge to puke and was throwing them and the water back up. Yesterday i took them about a half hour after i puked them back up and it was fine. Anyone have any ideas why this is going on?

yeah its because you are eating fucking green tea in pills.

Try the flavored green tea. I usually get blueberry or pomegranate tea bags. i think biglow is the brand.

+1 for honey
+1 for lemon

From what i hear the antioxidant levels drop because of the process companies use to remove the caffeine. Don't get me wrong im sure the tea is still healthy but the certain content levels would be lower compared to the regular stuff.

Yeah, I am still gonna try it. I just don't want to drink the bottled cold teas. Just doesn't seem natural to me. Maybe it works well, maybe it doesn't but who knows. May be just like drining flavored water.

Try the flavored green tea. I usually get blueberry or pomegranate tea bags. i think biglow is the brand.

+1 for honey
+1 for lemon

This is the brand I am gonna buy (Because Joe Torre told me so).

It doesn't matter what flavor you get, but I do recommend to get it decaffeinated if you're on about health, that's what I do. And I put honey in it, one of the healthier choices for flavoring for it and it gives it a good flavor. Double positive makes a positive. I drink four glasses of hot green tea a day, as does Jiu-Jitsu world champion, Pablo Popovitch.

It doesn't matter what flavor you get, but I do recommend to get it decaffeinated if you're on about health, that's what I do. And I put honey in it, one of the healthier choices for flavoring for it and it gives it a good flavor. Double positive makes a positive. I drink four glasses of hot green tea a day, as does Jiu-Jitsu world champion, Pablo Popovitch.

Completely baseless.

Why would either decaffeination or adding sugar make it healthier? If they used methylene chloride, a commonly available cheap solvent, would decaffeinated green tea be "healthier"? I don't fucking think so. Would it potentially leach or damage the catechins? Potentially.

Gunpowder green tea in bulk from the health food store. ~$30/lb. Boil up a little over a pint, throw in a spoonful and let that fucker steep for 10 minutes. Learn to drink and appreciate every morning.

I shouldn't have said healthier. It doesn't give you the bad feeling later though that something caffeinated will, such as coffee. You know, once it wears off. Just a terrible word choice. As was this post. But maybe you get what I'm really trying to say.

A lemon here is one dollar. ONE FULL DOLLAR FOR A LEMON
california used to be one giant lemon forest

i now drink 3cups a day and have been ostrazised for being a non english tea supping ponce

A lemon here is one dollar. ONE FULL DOLLAR FOR A LEMON
california used to be one giant lemon forest

Well it's not like you've got to use the full lemon at once. 1/4 of it per cup of tea? You probably could get enough out of 1/8.

Back