• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Green Bay Packers 2023 Differences between now and 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers might really have everyone but Dillon and the guys who are out for the season available. Jones looked great lately and it's the yoffs, he should get all relevant touches at the RB position anyway.

I'm excited, but we must remember that losing to the trash ass DeVito Giants, getting curb stomped by the Bucs and giving up 30 against the Canthers all happened recently, too. Kinda feel like it won't be that close of a game either way, Packers either have a good day and win decently, or the can version shows and they get crushed. Don't really see a close win or loss, knowing the Packers. But we will see. :)

It is so eerily similar to the 2010-211 season. I wasn't expecting them to go far but they just turned it up at the right times. They're playing with house money. They like being the underdog.

It is so eerily similar to the 2010-211 season. I wasn't expecting them to go far but they just turned it up at the right times. They're playing with house money. They like being the underdog.
Super Bowl. No doubt in my mind!

Anyway, I got kicked out the bar last night for questioning niners fans. I just can't fathom why they're so confident out loud...its football, I learned to hope for the best and expect the worst decades ago.

@lifelessheap yes its Colfax bar I got booted from

So what's the deal with Watson? From what I have read he has been limited in practice. If he plays it's GB all the way. If he doesn't play then it's GB by a FG.

So what's the deal with Watson? From what I have read he has been limited in practice. If he plays it's GB all the way. If he doesn't play then it's GB by a FG.
Dat optimism!

I think he will play, just like Jaire. If it was another regular season game? Who knows. But I assume they both go, it's the yoffs FFS!

Would bet he rested one more week given the Bears are trash. No point to force him back - if he’s required to beat the Bears….we’re probably not going far anyways.

Watson doesn't want to hurt the team if he can't go full speed.

@Deffid sorry bro, I wasn't trying to be a prick. Its the Packers Cowboys game, all I need is beer mixed with cheddar cheese is the proper menu

@Deffid sorry bro, I wasn't trying to be a prick. Its the Packers Cowboys game, all I need is beer mixed with cheddar cheese is the proper menu
Haha yeah it was just because of the Euro stuff haha. Much love! :)

Haha yeah it was just because of the Euro stuff haha. Much love! :)
Hey man I still feel a little bad about my lame cheese quip, so I'll tell ya a story. Check it out:

Last time we had a proper playoff run I was living in Alkmaar, so I was watching the yoffs at like midnight after I'd score some of the best cheeses on earth from an actual store that only sells cheese. And then I'd hit the deli on my bicycle ride home for some fillet American spread.

That all equalled a super bowl win somehows

Hey man I still feel a little bad about my lame cheese quip, so I'll tell ya a story. Check it out:

Last time we had a proper playoff run I was living in Alkmaar, so I was watching the yoffs at like midnight after I'd score some of the best cheeses on earth from an actual store that only sells cheese. And then I'd hit the deli on my bicycle ride home for some fillet American spread.

That all equalled a super bowl win somehows
Hehe awesome story man :) We need to watch many games at shitty times here, but it’s ok :) One of the few pros of working shifts and being able to watch from work lol

Hehe awesome story man :) We need to watch many games at shitty times here, but it’s ok :) One of the few pros of working shifts and being able to watch from work lol
Is it Germany where you are?

I dunno how the guy that threw a few of the worst passes I've ever seen from a legit starting qb also did these lol

It's just fuckin insane this guy's growth throughout the year. Whatever he changed allowed him to finally put some real fire in the ball, and it's glorious.

Also who had Savage as one of the heroes of this game lmao

Just crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back