• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Green Bay Packers 2023 Differences between now and 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wild to me that the year Rodgers leaves, you can finally say, without question, that the team has an absolute shit ton of talent at receiver

This is the exact same position they were in last year too, lol. Beat up on Minny and then win and get in at home the last week of the season.

This team isn't going to go on a run, but dammit, I want these young kids to get a taste of playoff Football this year.

Yeah same, will be good for them

Also, that 2023 draft is looking absolutely insane

Van Ness, Musgrave, Reed, Kraft, Wicks, Valentine are all impact starters (you know I'm high on Van Ness and he'll only get better). Karl Brooks looks pretty good as well. That's a ton of talent added.

Yeah same, will be good for them

Also, that 2023 draft is looking absolutely insane
That's after a 2022 draft that resulted in a starting LT in Rasheed Walker, one of the best RTs in the league in Zach Tom, Romeo Doubs and Christian Watson (stay healthy DAMMIT). Sean Rhyan still a question mark, but shows improvement and might become a starter. 2021 was a little rough, but still got Myers, Slaton and McDuffie, hoping Stokes can come back healthy eventually as well.

The Bears game will be tricky, they are playing pretty good lately and have no pressure. Won't be a disaster if they lose (draft position, we have seen what we needed this season already), but would be awesome if they get a playoff game.

The Packers at worst will end the season the same as they did last year, having someone in their division knock them out of the playoffs. They have a very good chance to beat the Bears, and are playing better at the end of the season than they did last year.

Trading Rodgers was a good move, he was nothing more than a system type QB. Well done Packers organization.

I don't expect us to go far in the playoffs, but shit if we make it and Love has a great showing going into it this is a massive win for the Packers. There's been some rough games this season that had me doubting them, but also some stellar games as well. It seems like everything is starting to meld together. Future looks pretty bright if they can keep it up.

Oh, and fire Joe Barry.

I don't expect us to go far in the playoffs, but shit if we make it and Love has a great showing going into it this is a massive win for the Packers. There's been some rough games this season that had me doubting them, but also some stellar games as well. It seems like everything is starting to meld together. Future looks pretty bright if they can keep it up.

Oh, and fire Joe Barry.

I'm not gonna lie, if they don't beat the Bears on Sunday.....I'm gonna be really bummed. Just barely missing the playoffs in week 18 last year was different because the Lions were actually trending up. Rodgers not only had that broken thumb but it was apparent he wasn't the babayaga anymore. And on top of that; it was actually the start of the rebuild. But losing with Love looking so promising would be awful because the Bears aren't the Lions of last year and the 2023 Packers are gelling a lot better than the 2022 Packers were at this point.

I'm not going to say it's a must win, but in some ways it kind of is because the future is oh so bright with the team right now.

For whatever it's worth, I was nervous all day for that win and get in game last year. Something told me they wouldn't beat Detroit. But I'm extremely confident they get it done this time. Knowing Barry tho, it's going to be a shootout win, lol.

I didn't think that the Packers would handle the Vikings the way they did. The Bears are trending up but they are still the Bears. They are as unpredictable as the Packers.

Luke Skywalker Musgrave has been officially activated off IR. Not sure how much playing time he gets tomorrow. Hopefully he gets quality snaps in the WC round.

<Y2JSmirk>

If they lose this game lafleur should 100% be fired. Inexcusable considering what's on the line.

Thanks darnold you fucking bum. Now we have to play Dallas and then the 9ers if they somehow manage to beat Dallas.

Shit, Dallas was always a W in the Rodgers era. Their offense is going to officially send Joe Barry packing. I don't like that matchup for GB at all.

Shit, Dallas was always a W in the Rodgers era. Their offense is going to officially send Joe Barry packing. I don't like that matchup for GB at all.
They can definitely beat dallas. The 9ers on the other hand. I give them about a 10% chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back