• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Green Bay Packers 2023 Differences between now and 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bedridden with the flu today. Absolutely great timing. Read some play by play. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

This happened too?

Was bedridden with the flu today. Absolutely great timing. Read some play by play. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

This happened too?

Came to say that this Jaire shit is absolutely bonkers and does not look good for LaFleur. Guy's one of my favorite players on the team but he seems to have completely lost his shit, in a way that's kind of concerning for him as a person.

Came to say that this Jaire shit is absolutely bonkers and does not look good for LaFleur. Guy's one of my favorite players on the team but he seems to have completely lost his shit, in a way that's kind of concerning for him as a person.

Reminds me of when Damarious Randall started wigging out and he eventually got traded to the Browns for Deshaun Kizer.

The #23 seems to be cursed.

Reminds me of when Damarious Randall started wigging out and he eventually got traded to the Browns for Deshaun Kizer.

The #23 seems to be cursed.
God that fuckin can sucked. Senile Ted really fucked the team, it's why i hate inbred locals for not pushing the organization to make a move faster than they did.

Lol at the fudge pack needing to get bailed out by the friendly/rigged to beat the fucking Canthers

Doubs catch was the real controversy, but that stuff is sadly always 50/50.

But yeah, this shit should have been a 30+ to 9 game or something like that and never gotten that close. Last week literally everyone said that JaBryce would have a career performance against Barry and both delivered. Embarrassing.

He's missed almost all season anyway and has been pretty bad, definitely needed a wakeup call as well. See if it will be an offseason topic (trade)...

Will be back next week

Honestly, this entire situation with Jah is comical to me. You have one of the best cover corners in the league and you pair him with a DC who refuses to unleash him in man, of course the guy is going to eventually spiral out and become a malcontent.

I don't want him gone, but I think they should definitely test the waters and see what kind of offers they could get from some interested teams.

Honestly, this entire situation with Jah is comical to me. You have one of the best cover corners in the league and you pair him with a DC who refuses to unleash him in man, of course the guy is going to eventually spiral out and become a malcontent.

I don't want him gone, but I think they should definitely test the waters and see what kind of offers they could get from some interested teams.
Definitely a very weird season for him. Just checked his cap situation and a trade before June 1 (you'd want a 2024 pick) would leave a bunch of dead cap with almost no savings behind, his value should be low as well.

I'm hoping for a new DC that doesn't suck and motivates him. If this shit continues they have an out after next season.

This seems to be common on this team. A coach has to put players into situations that allow them the best chance to succeed. A successful coach can adjust the scheme to fit the players available. Unsuccessful coaches try to force players to fit into a scheme that they aren't suited to. They require players to fit their

This seems to be common on this team. A coach has to put players into situations that allow them the best chance to succeed. A successful coach can adjust the scheme to fit the players available. Unsuccessful coaches try to force players to fit into a scheme that they aren't suited to. They require players to fit their

Funny how that seems to never happen on offense. It's why I've been saying GB has a culture problem, in terms of how they build a defense.

I almost want to see Jaire go somewhere else and become a perennial All-Pro for the rest of his career.

TBH if Jaire has to get suspended for "not holding up a standard" or whatever, then what about joe barry?

Stokes out again, hamstring again. He and Watson need to get this shit under control…

Stokes out again, hamstring again. He and Watson need to get this shit under control…

Stokes could end up being a bust at this rate. Which is a shame, because he balled out in his rookie season.

GB should still beat the Queens tomorrow, tho. Hock is out the rest of the year and Addison is questionable to play. I'm expecting JJ to have a career day, but Love and the offense should be able to take care of business.

GB 24 Queens 21.

Stokes could end up being a bust at this rate. Which is a shame, because he balled out in his rookie season.

GB should still beat the Queens tomorrow, tho. Hock is out the rest of the year and Addison is questionable to play. I'm expecting JJ to have a career day, but Love and the offense should be able to take care of business.

GB 24 Queens 21.
It is a damn shame with Watson and Stokes, seems like many of those super fast guys have the tendency to get more hamstring injuries. Both guys and the team have to look at everything they can do to prevent them. Otherwise both could be injury busts. :(

I think the Viqueens will throw all over Joe Barry’s defense and the offense might have a hard time to keep up. We will see. It’s new year like 2,5 hours before kickoff here in Germany, hope I’m not too fucked by then lol

It is a damn shame with Watson and Stokes, seems like many of those super fast guys have the tendency to get more hamstring injuries. Both guys and the team have to look at everything they can do to prevent them. Otherwise both could be injury busts. :(

I think the Viqueens will throw all over Joe Barry’s defense and the offense might have a hard time to keep up. We will see. It’s new year like 2,5 hours before kickoff here in Germany, hope I’m not too fucked by then lol

Yeah, it's really hard to get a read on this team. Honestly, after they shit the bed against the Giants I've kind of checked out, lol. There is a lot that has to be cleaned up in the off-season, especially the defense. I will be checking highlights on my phone because I'm going out tonight. Wishing all my Packer fam here a safe and happy new year!

Stokes is done in GB. He got absolutely cooked last week. That rookie year magic is gone. Real Shame. Looks like Jaire is done in GB also. Could have had such a good duo but ruined by injuries.

I love to beat the Vikings any time. We just need to keep it up against the Bears.

80 channeling that inner Donald Driver tonight. Hell of a game. Beat the bears to get in as the last seed? Feels familiar......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back